September 20, 2014 | 1697 users online

Sunscreen - Shiseido - Multi-Defense UV Protector SPF50 PA+++

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by jenny4m

I bought this during my trip down in Florida. Although it did seem to work in help me from getting burned. My face looked really shiny and oily. I would like to find another facial sunblock that is more matt looking.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 3:15:00 AM More reviews by wonderbuy

This is a review for the sunscreen in the white shaker packaging, this is the non-oil free version. I would say at best this is 3 lippies. For the price almost any other asian style sunscreen i have tried at about a quarter of the price performs better than this. I would say this is best for those on the dry side who want a non-cream sunscreen. This glides on easily and doesn't dry down as aggressively as other sunscreens can and the alcohol content is quite low. It remains moist throughout the day. Unless this is all you wear, I experienced major issues with anything else layered on top of this since it just slid around and with bit of sweat, anything on top of this will slide right off. It just ended up being one hot messy oil slick for me, so I ended up finishing this on my neck. It made even the slightest bit of powder look patchy and it balled up any concealer. For the eye area, i recommend the shiseido sunscreen eye cream, the one in the little blue tube. There is an oil free version of this, but at the price, I much prefer SANA or biore sunscreens, which have a much more elegant finish and i'm not really willing to pay $30 or so to risk it again. I would say give it a go if you have dry skin and sunscreen is the only thing you wear.