Silktage Rejuvenating Styling Serum

It didn't really work for my fine thin hair but I finished the bottle because I looove the smell :)
I tried using it on damp hair, dry hair, a drop, more drops...nothing else but oiliness. It doesn't absorb, just feels coated and no matter how tiny drop I use it makes my hair oily. I ended up using it as a scalp overnight treatment because the smell is so relaxing but didn't notice much difference to make me buy it again. I give it 4 stars because it's all natural and silicone free and ...for the smell of course :)

SILKtage Styling Serum is the best hair serum I have used, natural or otherwise. It doesn't have any of the harsh or drying ingredients that other serums use. It is actually made entirely of oils, not silicones and chemicals like so many other brands. I trust my hair and skin to Emtage Beauty because they are so careful with what they put in their products, and they work! Since using SILKtage I dont get that frizzy dryness or the split ends that I used to get over time from styling, which is great because I can go longer in between trimming! Plus, it really is a multi-use product. I put it on damp hair to protect it from heat styling, dry hair to smooth any flyaways or add shine, and I can use it as a spot treatment on skin. I've even used it as a cuticle oil! Plus, the bottle lasts forever since it is actually oil and you only need a few drops at a time. I'm nowhere near running out but, when I do, I will be buying this again!

This is the best hair oil. It contains many oils including argan and absolutelly nothing else. It is expensive but you only need the tiniest amount so the bottle with last forever. It makes my hair very soft, smooth, dry faster and gives volume. I am not too crazy about the smell, to me it smells "earthy" but that's because it is a natural product. I ordered mine from but you can also buy at select Whole Foods, directly from the company or

UPDATE: officially my #1 HG product. This replaces all my hair products I was using, (detangler, serum and straightener) Everyone should try this product...I know it's expensive $39 for a bottle but this stuff is a miracle product. Their website has a lot of information including the 30 benefits of using this serum.