September 17, 2014 | 2222 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Sweet on Paris

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by katyrenae16

Currently using this shower gel! Really strong scented, but leaves you smelling amazing when you get out of the shower! I bought it just because the bottle and the design on the label caught my eye, i didn't really know what it smelled like because it's difficult to tell in the store. but when I smelled it in my car, I was so thankful I got it! Smells amazing and would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by sarahkins17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got these as a birthday gift :) I have the mini lotion, the full sized lotion, the shower gel, and the body spray. I smelled this in BBW when the small lotion bottles came out before the entire line of full sized products were released and thought to myself...I NEED TO HAVE THESE! This scent came out summer of 2012. I believe this product is limited edition and belongs to BBW's Paris collection.

I love this scent. It's girly and sweet. :) Just like the description says...it smells like juicy blackberries, lemon meringue, and creamy vanilla. Love it! The scent is pretty strong so a little bit of lotion goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Law08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OBSESSED with this scent OMG I agree it smells cotton candy-ish very sweet and yummy :) my aunt thinks it smells like strawberry shortcake. My husband loves it too :0

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm so glad I found this during the SAS. Some people say it reminds them of a cotton candy scent and I can defiantly see this. Has a soft sweet scent that smells refreshing and clean. And the cute Eiffel tower shaped bottle is a plus! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Sweet On Paris is so delicious !!! This needs to be available on the Bath & Body Works site so everyone can buy it online.

This first came out in August 2012 and at the time I only bought one lotion of this scent and since I also bought so many other fragrances at once I never got the chance to really fall in love with this scent and find out how much I really loved it. I pretty much wore it a few times and very much enjoyed it but I didn't view it as a middle/end of summer fragrance or even a Fall and Winter fragrance so thought I would save it for spring and it would be the perfect fragrance to wear around Easter. Although I did wear this at least once a month up until spring to every birthday party I went to which was pretty much every month and the more I wore it the more I fell in love with it.

I am so upset that I missed my chance at stocking up on this! At this moment the big sale is going on and some stores around the USA have a few products of Sweet On Paris. I wish Bath & Body Works would have also offered it online so those of us who can't find it at near by stores could still have the chance to buy it online since at least a few of us are buying stuff from the big sale online anyway.

I have had a couple of recent dreams about this fragrance being available again at Bath & Body Works again soon! So hopefully if this really is selling good at the big sale right now there could be a slight chance it could come back again soon...

If I ever see this come back then I will stock up and buy every single product available in this scent! Lotion, fine fragrance mist, shower gel etc.

Top Notes: Sparkling Tangerine, Raspberry Kir, Luscious Blackberry, Lemon Meringue
Mid Notes: Jasmine, Macaroon, Apricot, Pink Peony, Juicy Nectarine
Dry Notes: Sugared Musk, Pink Marshmallow, Creamy Sandalwood, Vanilla Infusion

This is the perfect Gourmand fragrance!

*UPDATE December 2013 / January 2014 * YAY!!! So Happy! Bath & Body Works brought this back for the huge SAS sale! What a wonderful surprise. Also a huge Thank You to Bath & Body Works. I stocked up on Sweet On Paris lotion and shower gels! I don't understand why they didn't bring the fine fragrance mist back? We all need a fragrance mist to layer and wear with our Shower gel and lotion?! Either way I know for a fact many people appreciate that Sweet On Paris is back!

Any chance this could become an online exclusive that could be available in all products? Even a candle?

Thank You!!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by MochaSuga20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Omg!! This smells like pink lemonade.. Its just so yummy, fresh and bubbly. I get compliments everywhere I go. My best friend even said that whenever she smells it she just starts craving lemon cookies. I highly recommend this to anyone, and I would gladly buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by eatmyshort

This scent is yummy sweet like pink sugar without the burned smell. I really like it initially but it's not something I can endure wearing every day. The cheapness starts creeping in when it dries down to a strong synthetic room deodorizer. Smells great from the bottle though

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by YanyCosmetics

I love the Paris collection from Bath and Body Works. This one is light and sweet and great anytime of day.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by stargurl1992

It's just alright. Not a strong smell. I liked it at first but after a week or two I was REALLY sick of it and couldn't stand it anymore! This smell gets old easily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by skelterhelter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sweet on Paris is the clear winner in the Paris line. I wasn't too fond of Paris in Bloom, and both Paris Amore & Paris Nights were nice but nothing special. I tend to gravitate toward gourmand scents anyway, so it's no wonder I picked up Sweet on Paris. The first note I smell is a cross between lemon and blackberry -- it's not tart enough to be a true lemon nor rich enough to be pure blackberry...it's just sort of a sweet blend of the two. It dries down softly to a flaky, delicate pastry, which gives it its sweetness. I just wish it was a tad stronger! Otherwise, beautiful scent. Wish it was a permanent.