September 20, 2014 | 1536 users online

Masks - Palmer's - Purifying Mask with Green Clay and Sweet Almond Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by sezasunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mask. It costs like £5, is big enough to last months even with weekly use, and just does what it says.

I'm greasy and sensitive and full of allergies (no asthma though! #win) so I need to be careful with my face, coz I'll either break out (bah!) have a reaction (much bigger bah!) or I'll be cracking out the antihistamines coz I'll be sneezing so much.

But I use Palmers Cocoa butter lotion as my HG body product and never had any issues, so jumped in head first.

Firstly, like any other clay mask this is thick, ubiquitously medicated smelling, and rewardingly cooling! Any spots threatening, this will sooth that angry redness... Sit there for 10 mins and bask in the loveliness of it. Then get a muslin or terry cloth and wipe off. The clay really mattifies, while the sweet almond oil leaves your skin wonderfully soft! It's a lovely balance - matt and clean, but in no way tight or stripped.

I haven't seen this in any UK shops, but it's available from UK stores on Amazon (at a great price too!)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by sbarbarosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This product definitely works at drawing out impurities, but watch out if you have sensitive skin. I'm pretty sure that the fragrance irritated the rosacia on my face after both times I used it. if sensitive skin isnt a problem for you then it is probably worth a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by qaeng3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Bought this because i was looking for a clay mask and the packaging description reads that the mask is able draw out impurities, tightens and cool the skin. i was attracted to it so i purchased it , hoping it does what it claims.

I use it 1-2 times a week. It has a pleasant smell and gives you a minty cooling feeling when you put it on. It does make your face feel cleaner, and is definitely easy to apply & wash off (as compared to the queen helene mint mask). However, everytime i use this mask, i realised my face gets very oily soon after a few hours i wash it away.

The tube can last a long time though. I don't think i would repurchase this because this is actually more expensive than other drugstore clay masks. I think i am going to find better and cheaper alternatives of clay masks.
But this is not a clay mask that you should avoid buying either.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by katyaberk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow what a discovery for $7! It really reminds me Clarins Pure and Radiant Mask with Pink Clay only Plamers clay mask is better and 6 times cheaper! Skin looks poreless and very soft. I do prefer clay drying effect and I always apply it after I steam my face. It is more effective against blocked pores and blackheads then to dry sore pimples but skin always feels very smooth after using it. I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Karis13

Been using this product for around 5 weeks and i honestly love it. Before I started using it my face was extremely dry and very spotty (due to an allergic reaction to a previous brand of skin care ild been using!) I use this once a week and i can see a difference. I use this along with the entire skin are range by palmers and I've found my skin is in the best condition it's been in for the last few years. I have very dry, sensitive skin and this works wonders!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by annakatedyer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Needed a clay mask when I went to visit my parents and I forgot to pack mine (oops!) and picked up this one for AU $8.99. I like the scent and texture. It worked well for what I wanted it for, as a spot treatment overnight to draw those yucky pimples deep down to the skins surface. I'd buy this again

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 6:19:00 AM More reviews by Tinzeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best! I use it on my breakouts and it reduces the size and redness. It feels cooling going on and makes my skin clean feeling and soft afterwards. I have tried many masks and will buy this one over and over.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hard to find, but I got mine on Drugstore.com. Is a very good skin purifier and is somewhat drying, so might not be ideal for drier skins. However, if you follow with the facial lotion or night cream, it has a more hydrating effect. Another really great product from the new Palmer's skincare line. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2012 7:59:00 AM More reviews by aprilselena4

I am really liking this product. Love the smell and texture. I use it only on breakout areas, not my whole face and it works great to dry out my pimples and reduce redness. I leave it on a lot longer than the recommended time as for me, it is much more effective. This tube will definitely last me for a longgg time. Overall a pretty good mask, not an amazing must have in my skin care routine though.