August 20, 2014 | 1186 users online

Cleansers - Clarins - Total Cleansing Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by balenciaga

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Total unsung hero, like a lot of Clarins products. Absolutely the best oil cleanser on the market, for both makeup removal (I wear ELDW, so it needs to be heavy duty) and gentle cleansing properties. Reasonable price and lasts a long time. Kicks Shu Uemera and Bobbi Brown (and coconut oil, castor oil, etc) in the butt.Get some.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 4:21:00 AM More reviews by glamfish

I purchased this because I had heard so much about oil cleansers. I wasn't disappointed, this made my skin feel great and it removes make-up too which is a bonus.

I really liked the light feel of this product, my skin felt clean without becoming dry or irritated. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by XpugsX

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally a cleansing oil that really does take everything off in one go!!! I have tried so many cleansing oils that I was starting to think it was a bit of a con. This one comes in a decent sized pump bottle and has a pleasant olive oil smell that is barely detectable. I used two pumps and that was more than enough to do my face, neck and eye area. This removed colourstay lipstick, waterproof mascara and sunscreen that I had on under my makeup. I massaged this on my skin for about 1 minute and then emulsified with water for another minute before rinsing the whole lot off thoroughly. Usually when I have rinsed off an oil cleanser, my eye area looks racoonish and I have to go and get an eye makeup remover to finish the job. NOT THIS TIME! The clarins oil got everything!!!!! My face was completely clean. There was not a trace of anything left and best of all, my face felt really nice. Might have found my HG cleanser here!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 9:15:00 AM More reviews by dilllll90

It is quite a gentle makeup remover, olive oil based, but very lightweight and emulsify into milky texture when contacting water. It's easy to use and removes makeup quite thoroughly. I smells just like olive oil. I bought this product in asia I guess it's due to Asian likes cleansing oil style makeup remover.

For 150ml bottle, the clear bottle with yellow liquid in with pump, packaging is good and easy to use, i paid about 30 bucks or so. I like Clarins product line anyway for it's gentleness for my sensitive skin.