April 16, 2014 | 1615 users online

Cleansers - Clarins - Total Cleansing Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 4:21:00 AM More reviews by glamfish

I purchased this because I had heard so much about oil cleansers. I wasn't disappointed, this made my skin feel great and it removes make-up too which is a bonus.

I really liked the light feel of this product, my skin felt clean without becoming dry or irritated. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by XpugsX

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally a cleansing oil that really does take everything off in one go!!! I have tried so many cleansing oils that I was starting to think it was a bit of a con. This one comes in a decent sized pump bottle and has a pleasant olive oil smell that is barely detectable. I used two pumps and that was more than enough to do my face, neck and eye area. This removed colourstay lipstick, waterproof mascara and sunscreen that I had on under my makeup. I massaged this on my skin for about 1 minute and then emulsified with water for another minute before rinsing the whole lot off thoroughly. Usually when I have rinsed off an oil cleanser, my eye area looks racoonish and I have to go and get an eye makeup remover to finish the job. NOT THIS TIME! The clarins oil got everything!!!!! My face was completely clean. There was not a trace of anything left and best of all, my face felt really nice. Might have found my HG cleanser here!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 9:15:00 AM More reviews by dilllll90

It is quite a gentle makeup remover, olive oil based, but very lightweight and emulsify into milky texture when contacting water. It's easy to use and removes makeup quite thoroughly. I smells just like olive oil. I bought this product in asia I guess it's due to Asian likes cleansing oil style makeup remover.

For 150ml bottle, the clear bottle with yellow liquid in with pump, packaging is good and easy to use, i paid about 30 bucks or so. I like Clarins product line anyway for it's gentleness for my sensitive skin.