September 19, 2014 | 906 users online

Lip Gloss - Jordana - Lip Out Loud! - LOL

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by dlittlegarden

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a HG product for me, starting today! I went on a little drugstore haul last night and bought some Jordana, Wet 'n' Wild, ELF, and NYC stuff -- all those cheap brands that are putting out some great products. Of the lot, Jordana's got to be my favorite. They've apparently revamped their packaging and everything's in these sleek, shiny silver and clear heavy plastic containers. Also, these products are MADE IN AMERICA. Incredible!

I bought the LOL gloss in two shades: "OMG", which is a reddish fig color with copper sparkles (their website says it's deep burgundy w/gold glitter) and "E-123" which is a lightly tinted hot pink with hot pink glitter (I concur with their site on this description). I didn't see any of the non-sparkly glosses at the drugstore, but would be eager to try them if I find them. The packaging for these are great - basic, heavier duty clear plastic with shiny silver screw-on applicator brush/cap. The applicator is a very long doe foot.

For "OMG," I put only the lightest dab on and instantly fell in love. It smells like caramel apples or something. I wanted to eat it. The color is beautiful on - has a thick shine with a transparent but strong color and a subtle shimmer. It doesn't feel tacky on the lips.

For "E-123" -- is that some kind of lingo or did they just not give this one a name? -- the color payoff is a lot lighter, which is fine by me since it's such a loud color! It turns lips into bright, freshly bitten rosebuds and the gloss smells like strawberry Bubbleyum. It has great shine, and the sparkles are once again very subtle on.

Love them both!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 6:37:00 AM More reviews by CandyCrystals

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these lip glosses! I have them in BTW, TTYL, & E-123. They're all fantastic! Staying power is pretty good, moisturizing, doesn't smell bad and has good color pay-off (BTW doesn't really show up on my lips though). They're easy to use, not sticky, and doesn't settle into lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by MochaSuga20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this lip gloss in BFF. I love this! I'm blessed with nice pouty lips, but, however, I'm not a lipstick kinda gal.so this is a nice substitute if you wanna add a little colour and shine in one.. I never leave home without this. I apply a little over my lip balm and I'm good to go.I plan on trying the other colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by LipGlossAndCookies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

WOW. I love this gloss! I got BFF. It's super red. And very glossy. Only real problem is it feels waxy and weird on your lips. And it doesn't have a good smell or taste. It just smells like gloss to me. It's cheap and it's pretty good quality, so I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This was 1.99 at walgreens. I got it to put over my red lipstick. First off this is very pigmented for the price. You dont expect this great of quality for 1.99. Plus it smells really god in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by jedda

I bought this gloss (#103 - "XOXO") because it was in a display by the register. I have been looking for a very sheer red gloss for ages, and I thought that it was worth $1.99 to give this one a try.

It is very sheer, and the color is quite flattering. It is more of an orange-red, and it goes on very smooth. I hate glittery glosses that feel gritty and rough. This gloss has no sparkle, and no taste. It does have a bit of a scent, but the scent is light and wears off quickly.

Give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

I have always been a fan of sheer red lip gloss. I loved UD's Guys Love Betsey but it had been discontinued for some time now. I replaced it with an insanely cheap ELF Cherry Tart but they recently have added a sickly sweet flavoring to their otherwise perfect formula. Its too bad because it was an incredible dupe of UD GLB down to the minty feel. So now I have come to this gloss which I bought on a whim while checking out the Jordana display at Wags, For 1.99 I really didnt have much to lose if I didnt like it. PROS: NO TASTE to this gloss which is so very important for me. The color is bright warm sheer wash of red on my lips. So very flattering on me. NC25 for reference. CONS: It has a stinky watermelon jolly rancher scent to it that just will not quit. But between lip products having either scent or taste I would rather it be scent. I should just go dish out $20 for UD's sheer red gloss but I really want to find an affordable drugstore dupe that I once had in ELF cherry tart. Jordana's Lip Out Loud in XOXO is not it but for 1.99 it was a fun gloss to try and I will probably get it again.