July 28, 2014 | 1678 users online

Hair Treatments - Paul Mitchell - Forever Blonde Dramatic Repair Treatment

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

I purchased this product along with the coordinating shampoo & conditioner. Although I stopped using the 'poo and conditioner, I am still using this treatment. I don't, however, use it as a "treatment," per se. I use it as a detangler. The shampoo & conditioner were pretty awful: way, way too much protein apparently. My hair was left like straw. So I went back to a vegan shampoo/conditioner, but still use this for detangling. The spray is a nice, even mist, and the fragrance also very light. I find that it detangles adequately without adding so much that I can't also use a serum or styling cream. That's probably the best attribute, it layers well. I will keep using it for now because I read that PM products are cruelty-free, and I haven't found a better alternative.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by nell_daisy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just finished the entire bottle of this product after using it every other day for two months. My hair is drier than it has been in a long time. This, along with the Forever Blonde shampoo, are the only two things I have changed in my hair routine. My hair looks fried on the ends. So bad, that I'm thinking about chopping it all off. :( I have blonde highlights with brown lowlights. Fine hair, long, damaged, naturally straight. Maybe it was protein overload? Won't be trying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by bbleu7856

This is my favorite product on the market. This saved my super fried hair from having to get cut off! If you have extremely overprocessed hair like I do, you need to try this. You won't be able to live without it. It smooths your hair and makes it feel like real hair again. It has a nice scent too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by marchigiano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a really light-weight yet powerful serum. I have been using it for about a month now in combination with the PM Forever Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner.

-KerActive protein helps restore fragile hair.
-Safflower oleosomes deliver rich plant oils to replenish lost moisture and nutrients, in a huge way! My hair feels strong and this has really helped prevent breakage.
-Macadamia nut oil provides deep hydration for thirsty hair..my ends looks shiny and healthy.
-Anti-static, detangling conditioner helps repair damaged hair, leaving me with smooth, bouncy, volumious locks.

I can't get enough of this line and urge anyone with high-lighted or bleached hair to give this a try.