TRESemme Split Remedy Split End Sealing Serum

4.4

Water , Propylene Glycol , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Amodimethicone , Hydrolyzed Keratin , Panthenol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Ascorbic Acid , Niacinamide , Biotin , Polyquaternium 28 , Polyacrylamide , C13 14 Isoparaffin , Laureth 7 , PVM/MA Copolymer , Polysorbate 20 , DMDM Hydantoin , Fragrance

on 2/10/2015 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product does a nice job of sealing split ends and taming frizz. It's not super heavy, so it's ideal with someone for fine-normal hair. If you use more than 1 pump, it will really weigh your hair down! I'd recommend for someone looking for a lightweight serum.

on 10/7/2014 4:26:00 PM

This stuff works and smells amazing. I have bleach fried blonde hair. After one use my ponytail is swingy!

on 10/7/2014 7:39:00 AM

I have dry, puffy and highlighted hair. I used it on wet hair then ran some through whilst blowdrying (my hair soaks up product). Noticed a massive difference to my hair after one use. Smoother and healthier looking. Will report back after 2 more uses. Amazing results for the price. Right up there with high-end products.

on 9/26/2014 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I used Sebastian thick ends years ago, and it was great. But I stopped and now I can't find it. Or else they've renamed it. So I tried this as an alternative because the ends of my hair are sooooo dry despite just getting it cut. I blame the dryness on the conditioner I was using. After one use, the ends of my hair were manageable and soft! So now I tossed that conditioner and I'm using this to style. I've had good hair days ever since. Price is right, easy to find, does what it says it will. My hair is about 2 inches below my shoulders, heavily highlighted blonde, and I blow it dry every other day. I now have that swishy hair back!

on 7/27/2014 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this in conjunction with other products and I love what it does to my hair. I can't really say for sure if it does reduce split ends as I don't inspect my hair often but I haven't noticed any either? I love the pump. It's easy to get product out and you get a good amount. I use one pump on damp hair. It doesn't weigh down my hair or make it greasy which is nice.

on 7/22/2014 11:02:00 PM

I have platinum blonde hair and I've tried everything to help heal my ends to keep my hair color I love so much, despite the price I pay vis-à-vis split ends, sometimes even crunchy texture. Although I use a few other products like Chi Silk infusion when it's damp first, I could not quite get that smooth feel and movement I so missed! I tried using blow dry serums, and other creams thinking it would help but it just made my hair feel gritty and weighed down. Then I found this product very randomly. Total SCORE!! Omg you guys this was finally the end of a year long search! I'm sure if I stop using it, it would revert back to dry texture. But I have no desire to be au natural anytime soon or stop using this while it's working. I definitely advise giving it a try. It's not expensive and worked wonders for my fine (but plentiful), platinum blonde hair. I put it on my hair when it's damp focusing on the very dry ends in a concentrated fashion then whatever is left on my hands, I mix through the rest of my hair and dry. Of course we all know it's no replacement for trims and can't actually repair ends, it likely fuses them and seals them temporarily. But it's a great way to buy time between cuts.

on 7/22/2014 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's not so much that it doesn't do anything for my hair but my hair is thin and can get weighed down and look greasy with certain products. Unfortunately, this is one of those products. It not only is too much for my hair but it makes it sticky. I usually run my fingers through my hair throughout the day, and my hands get sticky and gross. So even if I noticed awesome results which I really don't, I couldn't use it because I would cringe just putting it in my hair knowing it's so sticky.

on 7/13/2014 2:51:00 PM

Did nothing to my hair. Didn't make my hair smoother or softer, literally did absolutely nothing. Would not recommend

on 7/13/2014 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've just recently bought my second bottle of this, as it's now part of my everyday hair routine! As someone who does not like going to the hair dressers .. Childhood hairdresser trauma I suffer at lot with split ends! I used to catch myself splitting my split ends which was making my hair so much worse and I didn't want to get them cut! Despite this I also hated the look that split ends caused and especially when I could see how bad they were in the light! I bought this by chance and after a few uses (putting in on damp hair) I could see the difference . My hair looked sleeker and less damaged! I know that I'm going to have my split ends cut and this serum only glues the ends together temporarily I'm happy to use this as a solution until I'm brave enough to enter a hair salon!

on 5/1/2014 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I was so eager to try this as I have lots of split ends and breakage. I don't style or colour my hair however there is still breakage. I am not sure if the serum works though. There doesn't seem to be much change to my ends. It does make it shinier and smoothens my hair out. Need to use it for longer to see if it is effective.

Popular Styling Products