September 2, 2014 | 2182 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Creative Lab: Moist Hemp Body Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by makeupmistress666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pros:
Very moisturizing especially for a lotion
Sinks in quickly and you can put on clothing immediately after
Does not feel sticky or greasy just smooth
Smells mostly of banana (which I personally enjoy) think like Hempz original
Contains hemp seed oil (among other oils) that is great for dry skin
Comes in a travel size and a larger pump bottle
Price is decent

Cons:
I have only seen this particular one at Sally's Beauty Supply

As with all of my other lotions and creams, I slather it on after showering. I like the consistency of lotions over butters because I live in a hot, humid area, but I find that most lotions just don't do it, but this one fits the bill. I love hemp products, but they tend to be more pricey that I'd like so this is an affordable option. I wish it was sold in drugstores and Walmart/Target as well. I have repurchased it before.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by ohcaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up from Sally's in Canada a little while ago. It comes in two sizes, the travel size being only $2-$3. This has a light scent to it, kind of banana-y I find. I really like it! The scent fades iff very quickly. It's hydrating and NOT GREASY at all! My skin is left soft all day. Their other hemp products are great too, lots of different scents (depending on your location) if in doubt, buy a travel size. A big bottle is normally $11 but is on sale often enough for $5.99.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this lotion I got it at Sally with a gift card I got for my B-Day and I love it. It has so many excellent ingredients Jojoba oil,Tea tree, and Green Tea extract to name a few. It has a nice light clean scent that I like. It doesn't linger so you don't have to worry about it overpowering your perfume.

It really moisturizes very well I use it on my elbow a lot because I had surgery and the scar looks and feels much better. It also makes my skin feel like butter. It has a almost protective coating so make sure you don't use too much or let it absorb because your skin gets so soft from this lotion. I got the huge pump bottle and it's perfect for Summer or now Fall but soon to be Winter moisturizing.

The pump works great and dispenses whatever you need and it's clean which, I like. I have to say it's a good lotion for a great price. It works really well and is gentle on the skin I think a lot of skin types can benefit from this lotion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this from Sally's and it is a great moisturizer! At first I hated the smell, but it grew on me. It is very moisturizing without feeling greasy (I hate that!) and the scent fades after you put it on. I use it mostly on my hands, and oddly enough, my nails have really grown! I don't know if it was this lotion or not, but I'm not complaining! If you have really dry hands/nails, give this lotion a try. It even comes in a 2 oz bottle that you can try pretty cheap without buying the full size. Will definitely repurchase when I run out!