April 19, 2014 | 872 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - ShineSensational in Fuchsia Fancy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Definitely a great lip gloss!
I love lip glosses (and hoarding them), so when I saw this one on sale (along with Kiss Me Coral), I had to buy them. The color looked so fun and cute, and I haven't had one like it before, so, why the hell not?:)
The color was really nice. In its tube, Fuschia Fancy looks very purple and sparkly; and that's pretty much what it is! As the reviewer below me stated, the color shows up magenta on your lips. I would call it a more of a cool-berry color on the lips; the color isn't really something to be afraid of. I thought that the color was very flattering on my lips, and was sheer. It was sheer enough to be wearable anywhere, yet still showed up on my lips. The color, I felt was pretty buildable, too.
Yes, there are lots of sparkles! They reflect very nicely on the lips. This gloss lives up to its name of "ShineSensational" very well; it's has a really nice wet sheen to it when you apply it. I think that this gloss makes a great topcoat for magenta lipsticks, too.
The texture was extremely nice; very smooth, not sticky at all, and felt great! It lasted on my lips for a well before I needed to reapply, and it did not become sticky at all. I did need to reapply often, but that wasn't a huge deal.
I'm not particularly a fan of the squeeze tube, because it's harder to control, but the packaging is pretty cute. It has some nice raspberries on it. I don't think this lipgloss will last me as long as some others do, but it's pretty affordable; about $5. Overall, I recommend this to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fuchsia Fancy is a shimmery magenta lip gloss. It shines,it goes well on the application,it brings a nice translucide magenta effect to the lips! Goes well on magenta lipstick! It last fairly long,it's smooth and sticky at the same time! It's got a sweet lemon smell to it! Love it!