July 29, 2014 | 1207 users online

Lipstick - L.A. Colors - Lipstick Frozen Berries

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Angel0619

I stumbled across this line of lipstick at my local Dollar Tree and I have to say I found 2 colors that I truly love -- Frozen Berries and Lilac. These aren't as moisturizing as my other drug store favorites, but adding a clear gloss fixes that. I even experimented and mixed Frozen Berries with Wet n Wild's Lipgloss #578 Sinless creating a beautiful shade of purple. So the next time you venture into the Dollar Store - check them out you may be surprised.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

***review I posted on my blog***

At first, when I applied the lipstick I thought it was light. Once I kept going back and forth, it yielded a nice soft-medium color. This lipstick felt like a lipbalm, which I do not mind at all. I understand certain lip colors can make people look ill, it is quite the opposite for me. This lipstick actually looked sexy on me! I think it is a perfect color for the season. A pretty safe color, if you ask me.

Wear time? Well, like all the other LA COLORS lip sticks I own, wear time is about the same 3 hours with the usual drinking and snacking.
Lipstick felt like a lipbalm, which I like.
If you are looking for a deep purple, this is not the shade. But if you are looking for an office friendly purple lipstick, this shade it perfect.

**Positives**

Affordable ($1.00 dollar)
Availability
flattering color

*Negatives*

Color is not opaque ( I do not mind this, personally)
Wear time (for some)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by ThePamster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an awesome deep purple lipstick and it has Vitamin E & Aloe Vera in it as well. I really like it. I wish they had more colors. It's amazing quality for $1 and really the L.A. Colors makeup at Dollar Tree is what makes me shop there more frequently. It's awesome stuff for the price. This lipstick wears well and has good staying power. Very impressed. Definitely recommend it.