July 29, 2014 | 1064 users online

Lip Gloss - The Body Shop - Born Lippy Shimmer Lip Balm - Lychee

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2013 5:48:00 AM More reviews by vania28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I first bought it because of the scent. I love lychee, and it smells really like lychee sometimes it makes me just want to lick it. Anyway,it's a glittery lip balm and it's a sheer clear one. So if you just want to look natural/pale-ish then you can use this product. It doesn't give enough moisture to my lips, it still dried out when I spend too much time in the room with AC. It's not quite a good base for lipstick,although it will be ok with lipgloss. Have to think twice to purchase it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2012 9:29:00 AM More reviews by LaDolceVita8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I got this same type of lip balm except in the flavor: Pink Berry. It smells nice, and the packaging is really cute but overall I really don't like this product. I thought it would give me a nice pink/peach tint but instead I got this too-light for my skintone, white-ish shimmery shade on my lips and I just looked like I was sick or dead. I think I'll just use this one at home or as a base for my lips if im going to put a lipstick on top but never by itself!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by kawanii

This was on sale at The Body Shop and I bought it because I loved the way it smelled of lychee.

But once I tried it on my lips, I found it way too glittery! Even when I was slightly dabbing it onto my lips, it still looked too glittery for me. Maybe I'm just not a "glittery" type of lips girl. I like the fact that it was in stick application versus pot application.

It just wasn't for me and it was really cheap so...=T