December 22, 2014 | 1379 users online

Highlighters - Shiseido - Luminizing Satin Face Color in WT905 High Beam White

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2014 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This powder is a winner.

If you are looking for a subtle, pearly white gleam - this is your product. What KA Candlelight does for champagne gleam, this does for white gleam. It can be used as an overall powder, or as a highlighter on the high points of the face. I personally wear it as a highlighter, but have to be careful not to overdo it, or pale me will look like a Cullen.

No powdery texture left behind, no emphasizing of pores. Just angelic glow. Have zero complaints.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by bebe_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

all the reviews here are quite accurate. this is the best powder highlighter out there. it gives you a pretty and very natural sheen without any shimmers at all. fabulous! perfect! i love this one a lot more than nars powder highlighter in albatross. in fact i think it puts albatross to shame. wt905 high beam white is HG material. love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Can't believe how much I love this overpriced product! There's no glimmer. I apply lightly on cheekbones, browbones, tear duct, and down the bridge of my nose. It makes me looks awake and fresh-faced. I have tried many highlighters, and this is the only one I love. I scoffed at the price, but it is now a must-have. I also use this over concealer sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Karebearia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great highlighter for yellow-undertone skin! Don't let the solid white color scare you. It actually goes on quite subtly (assuming you just do a light sweep!) I use it on the top of my cheekbones and straight down my nose. It does a great job enhancing the facial features without being too noticeable. The pearly shine is what I love most about this product. It doesn't glisten (which I hate about a lot of highlighters out there).
I recommend using this with a little bit of light pink blush and it really luminizes the cheeks giving the skin a youthful glow. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by punkface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice natural highlighter. It's a satiny white colour which isn't super obvious until the light hits it. It's very smooth and blends easily.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by tigergirly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had high hopes for this highlighting powder, but unfortunately my skin is just too pale for it to make much difference. I am extremely pale yellow and this offers no more effect than the regular luminizing blush. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin and comes in a wonderfully portable slim case. I can see this working quite well as a subtle highlighter for mid-tone to darker skin. On me, I'd rather skip a step and just use the blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by Selphia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This looks like nothing special in the pan. The magic happens when I apply a thin veil of it all over my face and it really gives a diffused smooth look to my skin. No washy look at all and my blush color looks better with this on top.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This was my first purchase every from Shiseido, and I am definitely not disappointed! I purchased this highlighter a few weeks ago and have used it every day since.

High Beam White is a beautiful, satiny white highlighter. It applies like a dream and looks lovely on my NC15 skin. I use this on top of my cheek bones, and I'll also dust a little on my forehead and on the bridge of my nose. I'll even use it to highlight underneath my brows. It makes me look absolutely luminous, and it really gives my face dimension, which is perfect for days when I wear fuller coverage foundation.

I have found that many highlighters, especially "champagne" or pinkish shades get lost on my skin and leave it looking shiny. Not a good shiny either, but more like an oily shiny. High Beam White is WHITE. It doesn't apply chalky and it doesn't lighten my skin. This is definitely not one of those "disco ball glitter" highlighters. It simply gives me a beautiful sheen, rather than shine. The formula is very smooth. When I swipe my brush across it, the product is picked up easily and doesn't fall off of the brush. There's no fall out when applied to my face either...it only goes where I put it. Staying power is very good. I wear it all day and it doesn't fade.

I think I paid around $30 for High Beam White. This was a little pricey for me, but I feel it was $30 well spent, since I love this produce so much. It comes in a black compact. Sleek, slim packaging that fits with my other makeup well. It comes with a small brush, but I have yet to use it as I prefer to use something a little fluffier.

I would definitely recommend for my fellow pale ladies. I feel like this highlighter was made for my complexion! I feel absolutely beautiful when I have this on, and I will most certainly repurchase whenever I run out!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 6:16:00 AM More reviews by Lonz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been searching so long for a sheer and glowy highlighting product that isn't glittery or metallic. If like me, you've been on the hunt for a product that literally gives you that amazing, airbrushed goddess lit-from-within look, you really owe it to yourself to try this. At the very least, ask to try it it in-store. The first time I wore this to work, my husband said I looked 'happy and serene'. Even the boys at work noticed and commented that I looked great. Please try it, you'll be so thrilled you did!

The packaging is lovely, very understated and classic. Nothing hi-tech or tacky/gimmicky. The compact is a generous size and the mirror is big enough to see yourself properly when doing touchups.

I comes with a fantastically soft blush type brush which actually works surprisingly well, considering most compact brushes suck. Will keep repurchasing this as long as I can still apply makeup!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My newest acquisition in the search for the perfect highlighter, and I do think the search is over. Actually sold as a blusher (a white one at that) this is the perfect sheer glow I have been looking for.. Ever see pictures of people with a sheen, a glow, but looks like they have nothing on their skin? This gives you that look. Ever wondered how to look brighter and more luminous without it being to obvious? This is it. Honestly, its so finely milled and sheer it makes highlighting a breeze.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No