Shiseido Luminizing Satin Face Color in WT905 High Beam White

4.6

Talc, Mica, Titanium dioxide, Synthetic wax, Zinc myristate, Hydrogenated polydecene, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl malate, Petrolatum, Sorbitan sesquisostearate, Zinc oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethyl ether, Iron oxides, Tocopherol, Dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxy stearate, Polymethyl methacrylate, Iron oxides, Silica, Methicone, Tetradecene.

on 8/18/2015 4:21:00 PM

I was never a big fan of illuminating product. Then i tested Shiseido -white beam illuminator and i have received so many compliments that it has become my secret skin perfector. It is not too shiny, it is semi matt, just perfectly melting into the skin, adding it a special healthy light. I use it even under brows, on cheeks, above the lip....it is very versatile product and i will repurchase.

on 8/2/2015 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

The other day I was browsing at the Shiseido counter and after reading so many raving reviews asked to try High Beam White. The SA applied a heavy hand and let me look at the mirror. After much scrutinizing I Could Not See a Thing. Bitterly disappointed continued with my other purchases and got back home.

Shortly after while washing hands glanced at the mirror and had to look back again; do I really have a THAT good skin day? Ehm no, it was just High Beam White and could really see that. Purchased ASAP.

Morals of the story:
1. Don't give up on this at first try.
2. Don't expect it to show up under every light.

It's a beautiful, finely milled non-sparkly daytime highlighter though. Quite pricey and the packaging could be more luxurious but oh, well. It has a satin finish and although it's hard to overdo that can certainly happen as well. Give it a chance (or two!)

on 11/13/2014 2:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This powder is a winner.

If you are looking for a subtle, pearly white gleam - this is your product. What KA Candlelight does for champagne gleam, this does for white gleam. It can be used as an overall powder, or as a highlighter on the high points of the face. I personally wear it as a highlighter, but have to be careful not to overdo it, or pale me will look like a Cullen.

No powdery texture left behind, no emphasizing of pores. Just angelic glow. Have zero complaints.

on 11/8/2014 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

all the reviews here are quite accurate. this is the best powder highlighter out there. it gives you a pretty and very natural sheen without any shimmers at all. fabulous! perfect! i love this one a lot more than nars powder highlighter in albatross. in fact i think it puts albatross to shame. wt905 high beam white is HG material. love it.

on 8/25/2014 9:27:00 PM

Can't believe how much I love this overpriced product! There's no glimmer. I apply lightly on cheekbones, browbones, tear duct, and down the bridge of my nose. It makes me looks awake and fresh-faced. I have tried many highlighters, and this is the only one I love. I scoffed at the price, but it is now a must-have. I also use this over concealer sometimes.

on 5/7/2014 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Great highlighter for yellow-undertone skin! Don't let the solid white color scare you. It actually goes on quite subtly (assuming you just do a light sweep!) I use it on the top of my cheekbones and straight down my nose. It does a great job enhancing the facial features without being too noticeable. The pearly shine is what I love most about this product. It doesn't glisten (which I hate about a lot of highlighters out there).
I recommend using this with a little bit of light pink blush and it really luminizes the cheeks giving the skin a youthful glow. Love it.

on 12/2/2013 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a nice natural highlighter. It's a satiny white colour which isn't super obvious until the light hits it. It's very smooth and blends easily.

on 11/20/2013 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this highlighting powder, but unfortunately my skin is just too pale for it to make much difference. I am extremely pale yellow and this offers no more effect than the regular luminizing blush. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin and comes in a wonderfully portable slim case. I can see this working quite well as a subtle highlighter for mid-tone to darker skin. On me, I'd rather skip a step and just use the blush!

on 9/20/2013 4:50:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This looks like nothing special in the pan. The magic happens when I apply a thin veil of it all over my face and it really gives a diffused smooth look to my skin. No washy look at all and my blush color looks better with this on top.

on 9/5/2013 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This was my first purchase every from Shiseido, and I am definitely not disappointed! I purchased this highlighter a few weeks ago and have used it every day since.

High Beam White is a beautiful, satiny white highlighter. It applies like a dream and looks lovely on my NC15 skin. I use this on top of my cheek bones, and I'll also dust a little on my forehead and on the bridge of my nose. I'll even use it to highlight underneath my brows. It makes me look absolutely luminous, and it really gives my face dimension, which is perfect for days when I wear fuller coverage foundation.

I have found that many highlighters, especially "champagne" or pinkish shades get lost on my skin and leave it looking shiny. Not a good shiny either, but more like an oily shiny. High Beam White is WHITE. It doesn't apply chalky and it doesn't lighten my skin. This is definitely not one of those "disco ball glitter" highlighters. It simply gives me a beautiful sheen, rather than shine. The formula is very smooth. When I swipe my brush across it, the product is picked up easily and doesn't fall off of the brush. There's no fall out when applied to my face either...it only goes where I put it. Staying power is very good. I wear it all day and it doesn't fade.

I think I paid around $30 for High Beam White. This was a little pricey for me, but I feel it was $30 well spent, since I love this produce so much. It comes in a black compact. Sleek, slim packaging that fits with my other makeup well. It comes with a small brush, but I have yet to use it as I prefer to use something a little fluffier.

I would definitely recommend for my fellow pale ladies. I feel like this highlighter was made for my complexion! I feel absolutely beautiful when I have this on, and I will most certainly repurchase whenever I run out!

Top Rated Shiseido Products