October 1, 2014 | 1874 users online

Lip Gloss - TheBalm - Valley Girl

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 3:36:00 AM More reviews by xx0liviaa

I'm not really a lip gloss kind of girl, but this is one of my favorites! This came in a set with the Frat Boy blush and bronzer. At first I wasn't excited about this product, but I surprisingly fell in love with it.

The packaging is just okay- compared to theBalm's other products.

I love the scent, it reminds me of banana candy or something. This gloss is not sticky at all, and looks very natural. It's a peach color with gold shimmers, and I can wear this any day. It also has spf which is good because it prevents your lips from getting burned!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

TheBalm lip gloss called Valley Girl is described as a Shimmering Peach. This was a complete disappointment. Purchased in a kit from TJ Maxx, I believe the shelf life must have been expired, so a bum review really isn't justified. The product is extremely difficult to attach to the wand. It is shiny and pretty and looks good, (if you can get the product out) on top of a nude or peach lippie just to give a tap of gloss on the center of the lower lip. You certainly cannot get much satisfaction from the product alone on the lips. I can only hope that a fresh one would be an asset to your collection.