January 28, 2015 | 1300 users online

Styling Products - Alterna - Caviar Anti Aging Perfect Blowout Creme

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2015 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I was on the fence about this styling cream for a while. Although I don't care for the smell, it quickly dissipates. What I really love about this product is it does assist me with achieving a good blow dry, and it does it really quickly. Even when my hair is very damp, this cuts my drying time in half (and that's not a small accomplishment. I have a lot of hair), and it doesn't suck the life out of my hair like some products can.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Maybe I just love all Alterna products but this is great, especially for medium-fine hair. Works like a charm and when applied evenly and lightly adds wonderful texture and volume.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2012 5:36:00 AM More reviews by maneater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was surprised to find the Alterna Caviar line on the shelf at Winners- I scored this for $10 !

I used this on towel dried hair, and blow-dried with a round brush.its infused with an antioxidant called Rhodiola Extract and Vitamin C to shield hair from heat damage. It smoothed my hair with minimal effort. Lives up to the name "perfect blowout" !

I would recommend this for medium to thick hairstyles, as you only need a TINY amount, otherwise it will end up looking greasy and flat.

The fact that it's free of parabens and mineral oil, makes me more favourable towards it. I will update when I have used it a few more times.