Alterna Caviar Anti Aging Perfect Blowout Creme

4.5

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycereth-26, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, Steareth-10 Allyl Ether/Acrylates Copolymer, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Aminomethyl Propanol, Acrylates/Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Polyquaternium-46, Methylisothiazolinone, Wasabia Japonica Root Extract, Lactic Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Silanetriol Melaninate, Superoxide Dismutase, Glycerin, Bromelain, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Papain, Polysilicone-15, Pikea Robusta Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycine Max (Soybean) Symbiosome Extract, Saccharomyces/Lysate Ferment, Adenosine Triphosphate, Hexapeptide-11, Niacinamide/Yeast Polypeptide, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Algae Extract, Lactoferrin, Corn Oligosaccharides, Citric Acid, Phospholipids, Phytosphingosine, Malic Acid, Acetyl Methionine, Acetyl Serine, Amino Acyl tRNA Synthetase, Caviar Extract, Copper Lysl Oxidase, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Peroxidase, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Tyrosinase, Lentinus Edodes Tyrosinase, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Pantothenic Acid Polypeptide.

Love this stuff. A little goes a long way, so I feel you really get your money's worth out of the tube. I have repurchased this multiple times. It is easy to work thru hair, really helps straighten my curls, adds shine, eliminates frizz, reduces drying time, and gives hair an ultrasmooth finish. I have turned my mom, sister and friends on to this little gem! And I really like that it does not have Parabens, Sulfates or Phthalates.

I was on the fence about this styling cream for a while. Although I don't care for the smell, it quickly dissipates. What I really love about this product is it does assist me with achieving a good blow dry, and it does it really quickly. Even when my hair is very damp, this cuts my drying time in half (and that's not a small accomplishment. I have a lot of hair), and it doesn't suck the life out of my hair like some products can.

Maybe I just love all Alterna products but this is great, especially for medium-fine hair. Works like a charm and when applied evenly and lightly adds wonderful texture and volume.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I was surprised to find the Alterna Caviar line on the shelf at Winners- I scored this for $10 !

I used this on towel dried hair, and blow-dried with a round brush.its infused with an antioxidant called Rhodiola Extract and Vitamin C to shield hair from heat damage. It smoothed my hair with minimal effort. Lives up to the name "perfect blowout" !

I would recommend this for medium to thick hairstyles, as you only need a TINY amount, otherwise it will end up looking greasy and flat.

The fact that it's free of parabens and mineral oil, makes me more favourable towards it. I will update when I have used it a few more times.

Popular Styling Products