October 20, 2014 | 1453 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Semi-Permanent Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by BlueCatAnubis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This semi-permenant liquid eyeliner by Jordana is just ok. It does not last when applied and flakes off. This was my first liquid eyeliner that I tried, and I really tried to play with it and see what was good and bad about it. I am reviewing 04 Endless Black.

Fist off the container is sturdy and portable at first, but after awhile the treading on the bottle becomes stuck and hard to open/close. The only way to close it then is to push it up or down so I would not carry this around in your purse! The applicator brush is annoying to me because it tends to fray and you end up getting two lines instead of one neat line. It then looks messy.

The color is very dark black so thats what is nice about it. You only need one swipe and it is dark enough to where you don't need to go over it again. The finish is super shiny and looks slick, which I like this aspect of it (but I know some people don't like that in an eyeliner so may not be for everyday use).

A big CON for me and this is why I give it 2 lippies is that it flakes off shortly after application. I don't like to fuss over makeup. I like to apply it and forget about it. I enjoy knowing in a few hours it will still look nice. This eyeliner does not give one that peace of mind or convienance of use. There are definately more cons than pros and for that reason I would not repurchase it or recommend it to anybody. My friend bought one too and said the same thing that it flakes off her eyes during the day and looks terrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by hancam1030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

While I do love Jordana's "FabuLiner" felt tip eyeliner, this one I love not so much. There are some pros to this liner I like though. I like the brush, it's not floppy and the product goes on smooth. It is a really black opaque liner. That's about all I got as far as good things go. The cons- The finish! It has a super shiny finish that I am not a fan of. It looks weird. Also, it flakes off. I know other reviewers have not had this problem, but I have. As far as wear, it stays on pretty good, but not for long. As tempting as it would be to buy this due to the price tag, just skip it and buy Jordana's Fabuliner instead! It's much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by VoluptuousBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have recently become interested in wearing a bit of make-up, instead of just wearing lip gloss. Firstly, I have never been successful with finding anything that will stay on my eyes without creasing, running or flaking. Having oily skin makes it frustrating. This surprisingly, has stayed in place. I have worn this all day and it does not budge or smear, as I've forgotten about it and have rubbed my eyes. I was so thrilled with Forever Chocolate, that I now own; Lasting brown, Always blue, and Timeless green. Forever chocolate is the main one I use. I do like the brush, allows for a nice cat eye. The pigmentation for the brown, blue and green are lovely, the green is a bit soft I felt, but very nice.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by aharb013

I have this in "always blue - 02". It is an ink well style bottle with a medium-long brush which works well. The pigmentation is not that great, so I have to go over the line twice. It applies easily enough though.

However, given that this product is marketed as a "semi-permanent", waterproof liquid liner, I am very disappointed.

While it doesn't smudge if you don't get it wet, it is certainly nowhere near waterproof. I have water eyes and this eyeliner completely disappears if any liquid gets near it. It dissolves very quickly when wet. It doesn't flake much or anything like that, but b/c it dissolves to easily it has poorer wear than most liquid liners.

I say pass.