For me this product is the perfect combo of coverage and shade, plus it has SPF30. I like the pump bottle a lot. I need just 2-3 pumps total to do my whole face and it's so much better for product control. I bought it in an airport in Korea and it was only $32. I hope I can find it in the US.
I have this in the larger pump bottle form (instead of the squeeze tube) - PREMIUM Perfect Super Magic BB Cream. As a dry, acne-prone, clog and scar prone skin person living in a dry climate (West Coast Canadian weather), this product has its pros and cons.
- ultimate coverage. aka HEAVY coverage (all scars covered without the need of concealer, so only need half a pump for full face)
- dewy, easy glided on and blended (no streakage when applying with fingers)
- long lasting. (it is still there after sweating in the nightclubs for 5 hours, all without setting with powder.)
- pump form
- very very very very light. While this originally wasn't an issue, as I got more tanned due accidental abuse of coconut oil, this color no longer fits my skin tone.
- because this shade no longer matches my skin tone, there is a gray cast on skin. (this can be fixed with a layer of powder on top but that can be drying for those with dry skin)
- as someone with really dry skin, i need to heavily moisturize prior to using this otherwise it is chalky and dry.
SILICONE: I am someone who always breaks out due to clog pores when I use any products with silicone in them. While this BB cream has Phenyl Trimethicone (2) and Triethoxycaprylylsilane (15+), I remained break out free (aside from the usual hormonal ones).
CONCLUSION: I will buy this again when all used up if my skin fades to that skin tone again, otherwise I will continue mixing this with my other foundation to provide that heavy coverage needed at my scarred areas.
This bb cream is really silky and easy to blend. The coverage is light to medium but you can build it up without looking cakey. I had to use powder on top to set it otherwise my skin would look really oily which is the only down fall for me.
Caveat: i only tried a sample of this product but so far, not bad at all! It gives my current MAC studio sculpt a run for its money. I like the idea of a BB cream since it is supposed to have some benefits to the skin as well but have not found something as good as my current MAC foundation. I applied this on the left side on my face and the MAC on the right side. Colour wise - it blended it quite well with my medium yellow based skin after awhile. It lasted maybe 3-4 hours before it dropped off my oily combination skin though. So the MAC is still better slightly! Not sure about the price or the packaging quality though.
It's not a product for everyday look (maybe if you have lighter skin tone). But it's perfect for night out or for special occasions~ It has the most coverage out of all the BB cream brands I've tried. It's not too drying or too oily.