HANSKIN Super Magic BB Cream

on 4/2/2015 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This have been my favourite korean BB cream so far.
I love the coverage that is does to my skin, my freckles become blurry, and it yet moisturizing with great SPF to keep your skin from sun damage.This BB suit my dry skin and never breaks my skin down. Love the color, it blend together with my skin tone after several usage. If i used it i feel like i'm just using skincare.

I always in love with most of Hanskin BB.
If you're asian with fair skin and looking for BB, i really recommend it.

on 3/6/2015 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

didn't match my asian skin tone
(was too light and gave me a ghostly colour - doesn't seem to be any yellow pigment?)

doesn't blend well into my heh, large pores. and doesn't provide the coverage i need.
although it is a squeeze bottle, i prefer the pumps better. but not bad.

feels more like a cheapo drug store

would not buy again

(i'm asian, 30y/o) bought at sasa for around 30$, came with the blemish cover in natural, didn't like it either.

on 10/26/2014 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I had tried a few BB and CC creams, and none of them really had the level of coverage I wanted. This one, while not as opaque as a foundation, definitely evens everything out effectively, which I love. I also love that, while it comes out of the tube a little dark, it quickly blends into skin and looks perfect- not to mention that a little goes a looong way. The one downside is that it can look a little oily if you try to build up the coverage, but a little powder fixes that right up. Overall, I am very happy with this BB cream. Will probably buy again.

on 6/8/2014 7:52:00 PM

This is very slightly too pale for my NC15 skin initially but somehow blends right in after a couple of minutes.

Lovely creamy texture which is thick but doesn't look like full coverage when applied, more light to medium depending on how you sheer it out.

Very moisturizing and can feel tacky hours after applying which is one of the downsides for me. It also can be easily sweated off, and I need a product that can last on my skin in the Florida humidity.

Feels nourishing when applied and I imagine it would suit those with drier skin rather than my combination skin. Nice product but won't buy again as I need a longer lasting base product.

on 3/21/2014 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I hadn't tried a BB cream before except for samples of DHC. This was recommended here on MUA (thank you!) and it's very good. It's basically a tinted moisturizer with good SPF. I'm a bit lazy about SPF but I like tinted moisturizer rather than foundation, or underneath a power like Laura Geller Balance & Brighten. This does the job.

Light consistency
Not greasy
Color blends well (I am cool neutral beige medium light tone and it blends in fine.)

A bit light for coverage if you need that

I spent about $25 on Amazon, where it's called Premium Magic BB. The color and consistency are good and I'd buy it again.

on 8/12/2013 6:00:00 PM

I bought this product after hearing great reviews (not to mention it was on sale on modnique.com for 8 dollars woopiee) After using this product a couple of times I simply love this product.
- Good coverage almost like a foundation
- Does not look cakey
- Does not make my face a shiny mess. Wore this to a bridal shower that went on for a good nine hours and stayed matte.

- Product dies fast so work fast. I found that to tackle this problem i do one section of my face at a time and either use a stippling brush or tap it into my skin with clean hands so its not much of a problem anymore
- Can be very light for some people. I found that this product is a bit too light on my skin in the summer time as I go to the beach often. I am a NW20 in mac and in the winter this product will be perfect. But for now to fix this problem I mix a bit of my Clinique Super balanced makeup (Light 28) into my Hanskin and problem solved.

Overall good product I am very satisfied I just bought another one so I have a back up to the one I am using now.

on 8/12/2013 3:14:00 AM

This was my first BB cream ever to purchase and used- yet I was extremely pleased and satisfied with the product. I would definitely buy it again.
It's easy to apply, not to mention that it's light and smooth on your skin. A little oily, but it's not that much of a problem. If it distracts you, just blot it away with an oil paper.

on 3/25/2013 1:43:00 PM

For me this product is the perfect combo of coverage and shade, plus it has SPF30. I like the pump bottle a lot. I need just 2-3 pumps total to do my whole face and it's so much better for product control. I bought it in an airport in Korea and it was only $32. I hope I can find it in the US.

on 2/5/2013 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this in the larger pump bottle form (instead of the squeeze tube) - PREMIUM Perfect Super Magic BB Cream. As a dry, acne-prone, clog and scar prone skin person living in a dry climate (West Coast Canadian weather), this product has its pros and cons.

- ultimate coverage. aka HEAVY coverage (all scars covered without the need of concealer, so only need half a pump for full face)
- dewy, easy glided on and blended (no streakage when applying with fingers)
- long lasting. (it is still there after sweating in the nightclubs for 5 hours, all without setting with powder.)
- pump form

- very very very very light. While this originally wasn't an issue, as I got more tanned due accidental abuse of coconut oil, this color no longer fits my skin tone.
- because this shade no longer matches my skin tone, there is a gray cast on skin. (this can be fixed with a layer of powder on top but that can be drying for those with dry skin)
- as someone with really dry skin, i need to heavily moisturize prior to using this otherwise it is chalky and dry.

SILICONE: I am someone who always breaks out due to clog pores when I use any products with silicone in them. While this BB cream has Phenyl Trimethicone (2) and Triethoxycaprylylsilane (15+), I remained break out free (aside from the usual hormonal ones).

CONCLUSION: I will buy this again when all used up if my skin fades to that skin tone again, otherwise I will continue mixing this with my other foundation to provide that heavy coverage needed at my scarred areas.

on 12/13/2012 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This bb cream is really silky and easy to blend. The coverage is light to medium but you can build it up without looking cakey. I had to use powder on top to set it otherwise my skin would look really oily which is the only down fall for me.