Dior anticerne diorlift

on 5/13/2006 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like this cancealer a lot!!!
It is quie expensive but it last for a while.I used it 3-4 moths. it is thin texture. I use it over eye cream and it illuminates skin. It stays in place all day long. Im waiting right color in Strawberrynet to buy it again.

on 3/7/2005 12:23:00 PM

Well I bought this concealer on the basis of the glowiing reviews here, and I had high hopes for it.
I wanted a really good, soft, undetectable cover for my appalling dark undereye circles (lack of sleep - 2 toddlers), and I figured this would do the trick. Alas no. The colour selection is dire, and I ended up choosing 200 Light beige, which is really far too yellow on me. I have pale olive skin, so the lightest (100) shade was too white.
The formulation is quite nice - I had no problems with creasing or caking, but honestly this does very little to address dark circles. In fact it gives thhe impression of yellowish green bruising on my skin - not a good look for around the eyes!
I actually look MORE tired and haggard wearing this than with nothing at all, so I guess that's a big thumbs down from me.

on 2/20/2003 4:34:00 AM

This one reminds me so much of YSL Touche Eclat- except better, because the color variety is so much better. This is a lighter, more sheer concealer- it illuminates the eye area, which is great for my dark circles.

on 10/6/2002 5:31:00 PM

This concealer is AMAZING!!! My Holy Grail. I bought this on a whim in Sephora and I never expected it to be this good. The color I got is 100, it's a very pale, neutral-toned color with light-reflecting properties. The color is THE ONLY perfect match for my skintone that I have ever found in any concealer or foundation, even in the bright mid-day sun you cannot tell where my real skin ends and it begins. This effectively covers my undereye circles and redness with ease and leaves a semi-matte natural finish that lasts all day doesn't cause my super-sensitive combo skin to break out. Yes, it's pricey and the package is small, but the product is so excellent I couldn't resist giving it a 5!