September 1, 2014 | 2004 users online

Foundations - Revlon - PhotoReady Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by elizabethyong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty decent foundation. Evens out my skin and lasts all day :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by fairynah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was my first purchase of a liquid foundation. Bought the wrong shade in Caramel and it's too dark for me. So my next purchase, I bought the shade Golden Beige.

Pros:-
- does the job in covering my redness and skin discoloration

Cons:-
- Gives dewy finish but gets oily throughout the day
- the color runs dark after sweating
- not much range of shades
- bought it for SGD 30.90 considered expensive for a drugstore brand

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 6:56:00 AM More reviews by gwacieeee

I love my Revlon Photoready 2-way foundation! I've been using it for a while now.
I get compliments and often get asked what foundation I use and I think I've converted several to this brand already.
I use the shade Shell and always apply it wet.
It lasts me the entire day! Barely need to retouch, except blot the oil on my T-zone.
Worth my money, given it's one of high end drugstore brands.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by rjkristi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Hmmm, I was on the fence about this somewhat dry feeling but nice coverage foundation until my husband exclaimed how visible my pores were! He NEVER notices or says anything about my makeup so this is why I immediately returned it! Ahahahaha.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Jen283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this foundation. I originally bought it to avoid flashback in pictures, which it does. There is a really poor shade selection available, but I guess that's because this isn't the most popular foundation. However, I found that 004 Nude was a good match for me. This foundation has a microshimmer to it, which leaves a dewey glow finish to the skin. It's beautiful. However, you must really work it into your skin to make it look nice and natural. I use a flat top kabuki brush from sonia kashuk. Anything that will help you really buff it in and blend will make this foundation look its best. Bonus points for the packaging - I hate when foundations come in a glass bottle without a pump. One pump covers my whole face. Even though I have dry skin, I set this with a powder because this foundation is very wet and I don't have time to wait for it to set before doing my highlight/blush/contour.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by rusana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Terrible! I love Colorstay. Haven't found anything that can beat it. Thought, this might be it. No, caked up on me terribly. Coverage is rather light. Price is pretty high for a useless foundation. Not my cup of tea.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Ambrielle15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love Revlon foundations! This one is even better than Colorstay. It's so creamy, full coverage and doesn't break me out. It does have sparkles in it, but you can't see them on your face once applied. LOVE the pump! You can get just the right amount of product out which is great. Stays on for at least 3-4 hours without having to blot my fave for oil (I have extremely oily skin). It blends well and looks natural. It's much better than the many MAC foundations I've tried at a much, much lower price (only $10 at Walmart). Love this foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Cheerhottiexoxo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Today was my first day wearing this foundation that I purchased at cvs for 15 dollars (it's 5$ cheaper at Walmart) today I was sweating in gym class so much it was un real but when I got home and looked in the mirror my make up was flawless and looked like it hasn't been touched. Another pro is the pump on the bottle I love the matte black pump. I think this is almost better then the colorstay , the pump was one of my main reasons from switching over from the colorstay and I think it was well worth it. The only reason I took a lippie off was because the color range isn't the best but it's due able , I think this may be my HG

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by TaraTheGreat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ahhhhhhhh..I love this. Let me say first, how impossible it is for me to find a perfect powder or foundation. I can never find a product that fully satisfies. I was wearing Femme Couture powder/foundation for awhile... until I finally realized how powdery it was. My main goal though was coverage since I do have a few freckles that I don't always want to show. After bouncing around I finally landed Revlon Photo-ready... and it is perfect. I actually tried the color-stay foundation and despite all the high ratings and rave about it, it dried my skin out. So I have decided that may be a perfect foundation for oily skin. The color did stay but the blotchy look was not pretty. REVLON PHOTOREADY, however...perfect!! I love how its smooth, has a dewy look (natural) completely covers all flaws, it is buildable.

The only cons I have: Finding the right color. I have pretty medium skin. I can tan fairly easy, but not dark. So I am mixing two colors. (Medium beige and caramel.) It is perfect.

One more thing... I am on the hunt to find a great setting powder which seems impossible. A new journey beings... ha.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2013 5:08:00 AM More reviews by amypoppyflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Revlon PhotoReady is quite a decent product. It's got buildable coverage - probably to medium. It's not too heavy or cakey, and I think it gives off a nice glow. It is a little shimmery in the light, which means it doesn't look as natural as you'd like. People with oily skin will probably need to blot this a little throughout the day to keep it fresh.
It's not the absolute best foundation I've ever tried, but it worked nicely for me!