MAC Full of Joy

on 6/22/2015 3:39:00 PM

Can't live without it!!! I'm socking up this 4to5!! This color is exactly what I want which is blue-ish light pink no reddish at all with is very rare color and hard to find, I got compliment at least a couple of times when I'm wearing this color in the past,best of best color!

on 5/14/2015 10:54:00 AM

I love the cooler blue toned blushes. I have an Orchid Tone and several pinky blushes but on one of my trips to MAC my regular gal on a whim tried this one on me. Yes it is VERY lite and you have to work on building it up. I'm a medium/lite skin tone and my hair is platinum/blond and this does show up on me as a very lite lavender but I can build it up. If I went back to Brown or my darker red this might not be as pretty or as obvious. I also use this as a highlighter or a blush topper for a pinky glow to my skin. It's not overly shimmery and the pinkish/lavender glow uplifts my coloring.

I can see this as a very narrow following. If you are of a darker skin tone this maybe very Ashy on you or you might be able to use this as a highlighter. If you are looking for a subtle hint of color or something that will also work as a highlighter this maybe the one to try!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have very fair skin (most foundations don't have a shade light enough to match me), and this blush is WAY too light for me. It doesn't deposit any color, just a frosty lilac mess that looks super ashy.

on 11/8/2014 3:56:00 PM

I have ALWAYS been a lilac blush lovey! Even if I gad to dust some shadow on I will!

I have been eyeball-in this & meh'g by it since I figured I was over it. NOT! I was getting tired of the flushy pink look & I'm not tanning so my face requires different product & application...shades...blah blah. I don't even know my shade...21 in Dior Star. No clue for MAC...I don't wear it.

I bought this a few days ago & I'm tickled purple! I feel beautiful with this on! I absolutely love this. I apply it as a blush, highlighter blended with pink cult. I love it so much I dust it on my eyes & forehead! For a natural soft glow. NOT a fake flushed rosy pink mess. I hate that look (on my at least on me). There is no duplicating a natural flush IMO.

I'm lovin & as everyone else has said its the best lilac out there. Yes it worth buying even if you are just going to dust! The effect is one of a kind!

I guess on darker tones it might look ashy...but blending it with another shade really makes this baby pop!! And I feel anyone & everyone should have this puppy handy! It fades like everything else, just keep one with you! It's THAT BEAUTIFUL!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

on 7/30/2014 3:28:00 PM

After much googling of swatches and reading of reviews, I decided on Full of Joy in my quest for the perfect lilac blush. Despite packing it on with multiple layers, it didn't show up. At all. I don't know my "NC" rating, but I'm medium, warm, with yellow undertones. I have many light/ baby pink blushes (cheap ones too) which appear much lighter in pan compared to foj, and those show up just fine so I know its not that my complexion is too dark. Also, I ordered it from Nordstrom so I'm sure its authentic. Perhaps there is a difference between the original le version and the new permanent one. Maybe I got a bad batch? The only thing I know for sure is, its going back!

on 7/10/2014 5:04:00 PM

I love this blush so much! I usually go for the boring colors and stay away from bright or pinkish blushes because I'm light skinned with a pink undertone, so I feel they bring out the red in me. But not this blush, I loved it when I swatched it so I decided to give it a chance, I tried it and fell in love with it. It has a purple hue and I almost don't see any pink. It's not too bold but not too sheer, it's just the perfect Lilacish shade. I see myself using this a lot this summer. If I ever run out I'd def repurchase :)

on 6/11/2014 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love, love, love this blush! I'm so glad they brought this blush back! I bought it when they released the LE Tres Cheek collection back in 2012 and I loved it. I was so sad when I ran out of it and I couldn't find a color like it. Now I have it again! This is my everyday, go to, HG blush. It's a gorgeous lilac/pink color. My skin tone is NW20 and it is so pretty and flattering. It works better with people with a lighter cooler skin tone, I'm not sure how it would look on darker skin tones. If you haven't tried this blush out yet, I really recommend that you do!

on 5/7/2014 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I had a springtime hankering for a fresh lilac blush and MAC delivered with Full of Joy. It's pigmented but still subtle - not full-on violet or overly frosty - and pairs beautifully with Benefit Lolli Tint on lips (I like to put a little of NARS Annes Folles on top for shine). I will say that since it's so pale it probably won't show up on darker skin tones, but should work for medium skin since you can layer it.

on 4/17/2014 5:05:00 PM

This would be great on someone who is fair, but if you are medium to dark at all, or have any yellow/neutral undertones, this is going to look like a lilac purple frosty hot mess. lol I wanted to love this so, so bad. I didn't realize how frosty it was until I got it in the mail. It would be lovely as a neat highlighter, but I can't justify keeping it just for that. I ordered love cloud too, and if it's as frosty as this one, it's going back too. If you can pull it off, it's a lovely blush.. but I just cannot wear it. Makes me sad. However, I am rocking my Marc Jacobs blush in Outspoken.. so if you can't wear Full of Joy, you may want to check that one out.

on 4/8/2014 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

OMG finally! They finally brought this into the permanent line! I am soooo happy. I have been looking for ages for this color from ANYONE and no one has it. MAC finally brought this LE baby back. It's a very cool toned lilac color (which is near impossible to find) with a subtle sheen.

I am NW20 and have very dark hair and hazel eyes. This color just pops on me. This is very pigmented too, YAY! Alot of times I have found somewhat close dupes to this they were not pigmented enough (Maybelline Bouncy Blush in Lilac). They usually don't appear to even be on. THIS DOES have tons of pigment. Very cool flush on my cheeks and unique. Wear this with minimal eyes and nude lips and it looks so fresh.

Top Rated MAC Products