July 25, 2014 | 1493 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Aruba Coconut

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by bobbictx

This smells nothing like coconut to me. I can't really tell what it smells like, there's very little scent at all, but I dislike it and it certainly isn't coconut.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Aruba Coconut smells like toasted coconut or coconut cream pie. It has a sweet smell to it. it's nice if you like coconut. It didn't smell like tanning lotion which is nice. It's just an ok product. I wouldn't repurchase just because I think BBW has better coconut scented lotions such as exotic coconut or vanilla coconut.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2013 7:54:00 AM More reviews by AnnieBain

I've always been a coconut lover. I love the scent the taste, everything about coconut. I remember when I was visiting one of my moms friends and we all went to the mall and I HAD to go to bath and body works! When in there I smell absolutely everything even if I've smelt it before. But then I saw something new, Aruba Coconut. I took a quick whiff before we left and I fell in love. For weeks I begged for it, so we went to the store to smell it , again. When I actually sprayed it and smelt it for awhile I started to not like it. Idk how to explain it... At the same time I loved it but I wasn't satisfied. So I didn't purchase. But my mom came home with three lotions. One of them was Aruba coconut. Eagerly I opened it and smelled it. Not only was I disdisappointed but disgusted! It was horrible. It didn't even smell like coconuts to me. After a few months I decided to use it even though it made me sick with its candy like scent. My mom, dad, and their guest both smelt it before I even entered the room. They told me I smelt like a pina colada, and that it was a strong scent. I still didn't like it. Smell it in person before you purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by SwampThing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I really had high hopes for this! I purchased the Aruba Coconut body cream ( I loveee the triple moisture creams/lotions). It definitely moisturizes and all of that, but i can't stand the scent! It's great when I just give it a whiff in the bottle, but as soon as it is on my skin I notice this really strange underlying scent. I honestly can't even describe it! I had my mom try it (to make sure I wasn't crazy) and after about 5 minutes she noticed it too. It smells like vanilla gone bad. Something about it just gives me a headache! I'm bummed, I wish it smelled as good on me as it does in the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by melinichole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite scent from bath and body works has to be Aruba Coconut. I purchased when it was first released in 2012 and have since stocked up. The scent lasts on my skin all day but I think the lasting power is like that because I use the lotion and the spray when I wear it. This has the most yummy sugary coconut scent, perfect for spring/summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by ShinobiZakuro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As far as scented lotions go, this is one of my favorites. It smells like a very warm cooked coconut scent with a hint of something sweet, maybe vanilla. I have sensitive skin that usually doesn't do well with scented lotions, but this doesn't irritate my skin at all. I can't wear it on my legs, but I can on my hands and arms. It has a moderate staying power in terms of how long you can smell it on your skin. I find that if I put it on after a warm shower the scent lingers for a long time. If I put some on before I go to work it will usually last for about half of a 9 hour shift. If you like the smell of coconut and have sensitive skin, I would recommend trying this product out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 6:13:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

My review is for the 2013 version of this fragrance.
I purchased this in 2012 when it first came out (old packaging shown). And back then, it had ZERO, I mean ZERO staying power. I loved the scent, but personally could not smell it even 5 minutes after putting it on.
Flash forward to 2013, and call me crazy, but it stays on for a very long period of time (the new version has '2013' stamped on it, and the label is different). I stocked up at the semi-annual sale, and bought the shower gel (which is so-so, not my favorite) body cream, 3 lotions and 2 mists. Everytime I wear it, people LOVE it. It's definitley refreshing and just seems to smell like it would be perfect with a tan :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by OpiJunkie101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

got this at the annual sale for $3, originally $11 or $12. smells like piƱa colada; my favorite drink. love this one. I got it in the lotion, just for reference. love love love this smell. and for $3, who wouldn't?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Jenabee333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

When I have my morning shower and squeeze this shower gel on to my puff, I'm transported to an invigorating tropical waterfall, surrounded by trees of fruit and coconut. I've never experienced a coconut fragrance that was so refreshing and clean.

I follow my shower with the body creme and it leaves my skin delightfully scented all day--even without the body spray, which I keep in my purse in case of sweaty bike rides.

I will cry when they discontinue this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by MochaSuga20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is perfect for a vacation on the Jamaican North Coast. Very sweet and sexy scent. One whiff and I'm in paradise, walking on a white, warm sandy beach, sipping on a tropical drink. Truly exotic. However, if you're not a lover of very sweet scents this might not be for you.