July 28, 2014 | 1426 users online

Lip Gloss - GOSH - volume lip shine

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 6:01:00 AM More reviews by katmo

This is HEAVEN to my lips. I have 01 Soft Coral and 03 Tea Rose. Although I prefer lip markers (the one by Gosh is perfect) this is the only lip gloss that I will purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by teller5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I also purchased the Tea Rose, which is just a couple of shades darker than my natural lip colour. This is a light and creamy gloss with none of those annoying sparkles, at my age, my sparkly days are over!!, it does have a light scent, but does not burn or sting my lips. Feels very grown up. Can't beat the price $15 at Shoppers Drug Mart, might have to go back and buy a few more!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i purchased the colour 03 Tea Rose.
in the tube it looks darker than it really is which suits we just fine. its a soft, neutral lip colour tone which goes on lovely and stays on.
its really shiny and can be worn sheer or by loading, will have more colour.
it has a subtle berry flavour to compliment the soft berry smell.
im really happy with this lipgloss and although the colour range is quite small, i would use this instead of purchasing the pricey MAC alternative as long as the colours are right. excellent job gosh!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by lovelylaura25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These were on sale at my Shoppers a few weeks ago, so I went a little crazy and bought four of them : a red, a coral, a pale peach, and a light neutral pink. I'm honestly amazed at how much I love them. Like a previous reviewer mentioned, their texture is more like a cream than a gloss. They are moisturizing and long wearing. When worn over a similar colour lipstick, you will not need to reapply for a few hours. They have a lovely shine with no sparkles or glitter; just a really nice healthy looking sheen. My lips feel conditioned after I remove them. I highly recommend them, especially the light neutral pink colour, which looks fantastic layered over a soft light pink lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 9:00:00 PM More reviews by GeekyMcGee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought 06, a bright raspberry reddish pink. I get a bit of a tingle after I put it on, but nothing major. I don't really notice that my lips are plumper, but I absolutely love the way this gloss looks and feels. Kind of thick, and a bit sticky but I like that in a gloss. I will repurchase, especially in this colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by bagpuss21

New from GOSH Cosmetics, this lip plumping gloss has no tingle or sting at all but somehow manages to give a lovely lush lip. the shine is vibrant and glossy and the texture is almost like a cream, they last pretty well on the lips and the colour i have is 01..(pale peach) its a really pretty sheer peach that makes lips look and feel plump, soft and very shiny.