April 20, 2014 | 1000 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Shiseido - Eyelash Curler

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by SnowboardingBabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This curler works better for flat eyes, which is the shape that I have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2014 5:30:00 AM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LIFE CHANGING PRODUCTS FOR ME! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!!!! PLEASE don't change it or discontinue it or I will cry!

The biggest problem I have is that I have typical stick straight Asian eyelashes that are fine :( I always envy white/Indians with their naturally curly eyelashes even if they dont do anything to them! :( They are stubborn and like to stay straight. I tried this stuff and didnt squeeze too hard and instead of the usual L-shaped eyelashes I get with other curlers (The bent look, don't know how to explain it but instead of a nice curl got these angled lashes) With these I get a nice J or C curl!!!!! I Love this stuff!! My eyes look a lot brighter. Looks like instant facelift with no fake surgery!

Thank you Shiseido !!! I recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 7:45:00 AM More reviews by JohanneKristensen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow, Im in love with this eyelash curler!
I have only had it for a few days, but it makes such a different. My eyelashes looks so much longer and the stay the perfect shape all day long.
I'm really impressed what a difference such a simple tool can make.

I have wanted this for a few years and was debatting to getting this one or the Shu Umuera one. I'm glad I got this! It was half the Price of the Shu Umuera one and I think this suits my eyeshape better.

I really regret not buying this before. It does the job amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 3:44:00 AM More reviews by cecilelpham

At first I had problems using this eyelash curler because my eyelashes are black and the curler is black as well. However after about a week I got used to it and can now see my eyelashes when using it. I can definitely tell a difference from this compared to a lower-end eyelash curler. I have straight Asian lashes that point downward, and it only takes a few seconds with the Shiseido to form a natural looking curl! I am absolutely in love with this eyelash curler and it's definitely worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by irisng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It really goes a long way to buy a good quality eyelash curler. I found that this eyelash curler doesnt really rip out my eyelashes (opposed to my previous Revlon eyelash curler) and it really works its magic! I'm talking about having short, sparse, straight eyelashes and this baby gives me some eyelash look. Be careful cause you might accidently clip your eyelid (and goes for any other eyelash curler) since this doesn't line up perfectly with my eye. Minus one lippy for the price, but other than that, essential makeup must have!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awkward and OUCH! The design of this tool is not the right shape for my eyes. It's way too awkward to try to grab my lashes, which are pretty long! My eyes watered like crazy when I tried to curl them. When I finally was able to curl (which wasn't much of a curl, more of a bend-sucked!), it pinched my lid! This overpriced tool is going right back. I ended up purchasing the LTD Tweezerman curler (one w/padded loops for fingers) and am very pleased with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my desert island products! My eyelashes are straight, and they point down, so I want/need a curler to make them curl. When you curl your eyelashes it helps to open up the eyes, makes you look more awake, and also adds a brightness to them. This is the best one i've ever tried hands down. Most eyelash curlers are too curved, so they crimp my eyelashes. This one is flatter so it curls instead of crimps them. I like to curl my eyelashes with this first, then apply Benefit's They're Real mascara, and it keeps my lashes curled all day. However, even if I don't wear mascara it keeps them curled. It comes with an extra pad, and then you can buy more on the Sephora website for six dollars each.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! If you have hooded eyes, get this eyelash curler.

Cons:
--price. Who would want to spend $20 on an eyelash curler when you can get one much cheaper at the drugstore?

Common Complaint:
--pinching. It actually states on the package to avoid pinching your eye. I'm not complaining. I'm a big girl; I can be careful. I just have to take it slowly. UPDATE: I still have to curl in sections...end, middle, end.

Pros:
--BIG curl, which is necessary with a hooded lid. Actually, I think this brand is made for Asian eyes, so it also works great for a hooded lid.

Now, I curled BEFORE mascara, not after. I'll see how it goes. I would love for the curl to last all day without having to curl after mascara is applied. I'll update later. UPDATE: I started curling before AND after mascara. The effect was more dramatic, but I ended up pulling out lashes in the middle of my eyelid. NOT a good look. Stick with curing only before mascara.

UPDATE: My lashes stayed curled ALL day and into the evening. They looked the same when it came time to wash my face at night. This is my HG curler.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

it does what it's supposed to - curl your eyelashes! i agree that more higher-end lash curlers work much more effectively rather than the cheaper eyelash curlers. i really like how this all metal. i curl my lashes before and after mascara and they stay curled for hours.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The shiseido curler I have is to big for my eye and pinches my skin. It does curl nicely once I fiddle with not poking my eye out. I prefer the shu it just fits my eye better. I find the Shiseido to be to long or something