July 23, 2014 | 1259 users online

Skincare - Face - Lancome - LCM

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2005 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Posh_Patricia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use the Beautifying Skin Conditioner for normal skin (light orange one) and I really love it! My skin is kinda dry/sensitve in winter but can get quite oliy in summer so I really wanted to get something I could use everyday and any season and this is it! It smells incredibly nice, kinda fruity, and it moisturizes my skin without leaving it greasy at all! I love the packaging as well, very convenient. I can always get the amount of product I need. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2005 5:15:00 AM More reviews by blackcherrie

I bought the sample of this product yesterday. It's got the foaming mousse 'softness' cleanser and the normal moisturiser. I have to say after using it just once, my skin looks and feels FAB! It's softer, smoother and feels moisturised. It looks brighter and clearer - so great! The moisturiser smells like peaches and apricot, and is really good as I have dry skin (even though it's for normal skin) WOW!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2005 8:29:00 AM More reviews by eelin77

The purple one (for normal skin I think) works better as a hydrating toner than a moisturiser. I must say though, that the skin feels smooth and light after application. When I finish my sample portion, I'll try the pink one (for dry skin) and hope that it does a better job at moisturizing. Anyone wanna swap a sample of this with me?

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2004 6:19:00 AM More reviews by theotherself

I used the skin conditioner, or combination skin balancer, whichever you want to call it. Anyway it's supposed to be a toner-cum-moisturizer, but I was more concerned about whether it worked as a moisturizer since the product came in liquid form that you dispensed via a pump. I mean, how many moisturizers you know come in liquid form right? It was certainly novel, but I felt it didn't work as well as regular cream-based moisturizers. I don't know if it was psychological or not (it's a feather-light liquid for pete's sake) -- I never felt moisturized enough, and to think my skin is on the oily side to begin with! As a result, I tended to use a lot of the product every night. My skin was neither better nor worse in the morning though, and I definitely expect more from a brand like Lancome. I'm sticking with my regular Vitamin E moisturizer from The Body Shop. And yes, it's a cream!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2003 3:33:00 PM More reviews by xgal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

when tis LCM range juz came out in SG i m so crazy to get it... but who knows when i 1st try the dry/normal mousse cleanser on my face.. i have a burning sensation.. n after wash i used the gel conditioner, it make my face have a firm leaving behind*yuCkz*!!! but after that i bought another LCM conditioner which is the combination conditioner which is better.. but i still prefer my Shiseido Pureness range...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2003 7:42:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased the combination LCM products a couple of days ago, but I'm going to take them back for a refund because it is clear after two applications that this isn't for me.
The smell of the foam is pretty strong but I don't mind it- however, it seemed to spread my eye make-up (and I don't wear heavy make-up) round my eyes, and coloured my eyebrows black! So I had to use a further pump to get all traces off. It also gave me a burning sensation on my eyelids, and turned them bright red!
The moisturiser is in a nice and hygienic container. It left my skin clammy and sticky though. It has been so hot recently and this is not pleasant in the heat.
I wanted to like these products but they seemed kind of cheap quality for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2003 8:00:00 AM More reviews by souz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After only two days of using this product I find my skin smoother and clearer than ever before. My blackheads are finally disappearing! The cleanser works wonders on me.
I've got a pretty dry skintype (especially in wintertime) so I'm used to wearing heavy and creamy moisturizers. This moiturizer is ultra light but still very hydrating (I use the one for normal skin) and it doesn't give you that greasy wetlook that some moisturizers do! I also LOVE the smell. Wonderful! I would have given this 5 lipsticks, if it wasn't for the price and the missing SPF!! It's worth the money, though!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2003 1:03:00 PM More reviews by sunshine85

when i first saw the advertisements for this line i was sooo hyped up!! but i sense i'm a minority here because the first week i started using it, i started to hate it. first of all, i was using Dermalogica before this, and was hoping this would be a less pricey alternative, sadly this can't compare. Secondly, the skin conditioner is too drying for my combo skin. Third, the packaging for the cleanser sucks (although the product is good) - too much product squirts out when u press it. i ended up finishing the cleanser before the conditioner. so now i'm stuck with too much conditioner and no cleanser. :( anyway, i've recently started using Dr. Hauschka and it's very very very good! i strongly recommend it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2003 11:18:00 PM More reviews by tanmh_88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

the products are very cooling on the skin. i use combination, and love the scent of the skin conditioner. i'm lazy and dont bother to tone and moisturize seperately, so this is perfect for me. ;P

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2003 10:41:00 AM More reviews by laa_cat

Although it's clear that I have combo skin, I have to use the normal skin line. The line for combo skin is far too light. The skin condtioner is very nice. Very moisturizing and gives a glow to your face. The scent is strong but nice. But I don't think people with very sensitive skin can stand the fragrance. My skin is oily but sensitive, and I have to use the cleanser for dry skin. It works just ok for me. My face will soft and supple but not tight after using it. I find this line great but may not suit those who have dry skin.