Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate

3.6

on 9/27/2014 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

My first pencil eyeliner and my HG. I am planning on buying this again in India. It was soft, very black and intense and stayed in place for ages. The only thing is the smudger rubber thing was useless because it didn't do anything or took away some of the colour.

on 2/24/2013 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Darkest black liner I have seen. Very soft and glides smoothly. Does not smudge even on the water lines.
Unfortunately its strength is also its weakness.
It does not smudge or budge. AT ALL. I was washing my eyes for about an hour and it just refused to come off. Finally went to bed with my eyes hurting because of all the rubbing. Another hour next day and I still had to apply a heavy dose of under eye concealer to hide my raccoon eyes.

on 5/22/2012 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Nice deep dark black kohl; just like all the other Lakme kajals. The pencil form just makes it more generic and blah. The smudger and sharpener attached to it are just there to make it sell (for some reason)...Not really what I would call good value for money so will not be repurchasing.

on 3/28/2012 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I use this to do my waterline and I find it much longer lasting than other pencil eyeliners, like MAC, Rimmel, Revlon etc. It goes on smooth and it's a rich, black colour. The sharpener on the end is handy, but makes the pencil a little too big to fit into a bag with my other eyeliners. I find the smudger absolutely pointless.

on 2/18/2012 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got to try all kinds of new Lakme makeup during my visit to the Lakme salon for my bridal consult and this is one of the first new things the makeup artist recommended to me. I like all of Lakme's kajals and this was no exception, it is smooth, dark and long lasting. I didn't notice much difference though between this kohl and Lakme's original kajal, the only real difference was in the packaging with a nice built-in smudger and sharpener, which are useful but not really worth paying the extra money that this kajal costs in comparison to the original Lakme kajal. Nice though.