July 29, 2014 | 1952 users online

Concealers - NYX - HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by guernicatautou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This concealer is comparable to the Nars Radiant Creamy Cover Concealer. The texture is a big lighter, but it still gives the same effect coverage wise, which is great as this is about $4.99 and the Nars is $29. I think the color selection is great for pale complexions, I am paper white and as you can imagine, my dark circles show through a ton. They are purple and grey, but with the second shade, I can conceal them almost completely. This doesn't crease for me, but if you have fine lines, roll on a bit of loose powder, it will stop it! I use the second shade because the palest shade enhances the puffiness that early mornings can bring. I have purchased this 5 times I think. Holy grail.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by sunshine880

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim at Ulta. I regularly use other NYX products so thought I would give it a try since I was running out of my normal concealer - Make Up For Ever Full Cover cream - and wasn't relishing the thought of buying another tube for $35. At $4.99, I figured what the heck. I am SO glad I did.

I honestly think it is even better than the MUFE concealer, which is 6 times the price. They have a good array of colors, it blends like a dream, and when set with powder lasts all day for me.

I use this concealer to cover up blemishes or redness, and then follow up with powder (I do not use foundation). I do not use it under my eyes so I don't know how it performs in that respect. All I know is it is cheap and it works great for my purposes! Try it - if it doesn't work for you, at least you didn't break the bank! Thank you NYX for making great products at affordable prices!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

I love to use the green as a base on my redder blemishes to cancel out the redness and then I apply a skin tone one on top of the green after I have blended it. Works super well

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by hollzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is wonderful! The coverage is just a step below MAC pro longwear, however I prefer that this has the ease of a doe foot applicator, whereas the MAC can be annoying if the pump dispenses too much product. This is a great product to use when in a hurry because its quick and efficient. I am usually an NC15 but with my St. Tropez self tanner applied I'm around NC25 and use the shade 06. Even when the tan has faded off I have used this shade under my eyes and blended, and it still looked great and not too dark! Several popular Youtube Beauty Bloggers raved about this product, so I picked it up and am glad I did! The coverage is superior to the Maybelline dreamlumi concealer, age eraser brightener shade, and the fit me concealers. I do like those three Maybelline concealers, but would definitely choose the NYX over them. I do not notice any creasing around the eyes, and the darker shade also works to cover blemishes on my face. i am going to pick up a lighter shade next time I'm at Ulta to highlight more under my eyes. Definitely worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 4:24:00 AM More reviews by jess2133

This concealer is a brilliant concealer, it's very pigmented and covers redness and acne well. However, the issue I have is the shade range. I first bought this concealer in "beige" since it has a yellow undertone, but it's too light. If it was a shade or two darker this concealer would by absolutely perfect. I next got it in "medium" which was supposed to have neutral undertones but on me it appeared pretty pink. Its not overly noticeable unless you look up close in like really bright sunlight, but it is still noticeable, which is basically the only reason I would not repurchase. I will finish it because of its great coverage, but I will probably try something else out like the collection concealer or mac pro long wear

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by theiriina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Hands down, the best concealer I have ever used!!! I was on a vacation in Spain last summer and spotted this on a local drug store. First, I was amazed by the color selection since I am super pale (NC10 - almost white) and I'm always having hard time trying to find concealers that are pale enough for my skin. NYX has a shade even for us very pale gals and I picked up this concealer in Porcelain which is the palest shade. I fell in love immediately! :) Seriously, it covers all the redness and pimples and my dark under-eye circles so well that it is as if I never had any flaws in my face! You can use it either under or over your foundation and even make corrections after powdering your face. It does NOT collect into fine lines or grease - it stays all day! Consistency is between a cream and a liquid - not thick enough to be cream, not liquid enough to be liquid. It is a fantastic concealer and even if it cost $15 I would purchase it again and again.. Only minus (very small though) is the fact that there is not very much product in one tube and that's why I seem to go through them very quickly. Not sad though since it's dirty cheap, $5 ;)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in Porcelain from Ulta. I have NC15 skin, which is already pretty pale. I used this concealer under my eyes and it made them almost stark white. Not to mention this stuff creases really bad under the eyes. I'll go back to my MAC Mineralize concealer in NC15. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by jordanm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this but i already LOVE it!! I have the worst dark circles (genetic) and no matter what I try I can't completely cover them, and I've tried a lot! This gives the best coverage when I use it both over and under my foundation. I can say with certainity I'll be straight back to buy more to use on my clients

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2014 12:45:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This concealer didn't seem to do much at all for me. The lightest color, Porcelain, was way too pink for me. Besides the color it didn't give enough coverage and it creased almost immediately under my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by madelyn4426

The price is right and the concealer is crease-free and easy to use. have multiple shades and will continue to buy. nyx really carries some quality stuff for a reasonable price.