NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol,Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethylmethacrylate, Silica, Sorbitan Olivem, Magnesium Sulfate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax,Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, and Xanthan-Gum. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77491), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77492) Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), or Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 6/10/2015 5:16:00 AM

I bought this concealer as I use the mac pro conceal and correct palette and the pale yellow colour in it always runs out first and they don't sell it separately (absolutely love this shade as a highlighting shade, it just doesn't last that long). So I bought this as a top up really. I'm not really impressed with the colour. It's not a brightening yellow at all. Quite flat and very unnatural looking. More of a jaundice yellow. I definitely won't be repurchasing this and wouldn't recommend it. I don't really care how long it lasts or anything else if the colour is all wrong and makes my make up look weird. I can't think what skin tone you would need to have for this to look natural on you. In fact think you'd need to be a simpson.

on 6/3/2015 4:23:00 PM

i was pleasantly surprised by these HD concealers.

I've been on a concealer kick lately (drugstore concealers) i really wanted to find the right one or combination to brighten under my eyes.

So i ran out and bought the maybelline FitMe, which are awesome, creamy,pigmented but not bright enough for the effect i was after, they matched my skin tone too good. I bought the ELF HD concealers, which honestly i haven't messed around with a lot yet, i was disappointed to see how dark they were! Especially when i was comparing them to the NYX shades (i always buy the 2 lightest shades of concealers) and then i bought the maybelline age rewind dark cicrcle remover in the neutralizer shade (its really yellow, and awesome, i'll review later) and the lightest shade they offered.

The NYX concealers are by far my favorite for brightening and highlighting, beautiful in pictures. They are awesomely priced and easily available. My only gripe is you have to blend super fast, as they dry quickly. Oh and i apply with the wand and blend with a damp beauty blender wanna-be-dupe.

on 5/25/2015 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is an okay concealer. It got rave reviews when it first came out from a couple of beauty bloggers but I bought it previously to that. any-who it lasted me over a year I used it sparingly because as a concealer I feel its formula is a little too light for my dark circles and it really doesn't cover blemishes much too light for that- this liquid concealer is very light so maybe much better to be used as a highlighter then as your all over concealer. If layered properly over good creme concealer then it works well but if you're someone who is looking for quick and easy this isn't for you you really have to work with this guy and set it as soon as you apply it with a good powder also a con I hate the applicator it scratches me because its pointy and it hurts a lot when you apply makes it very difficult to get the last bits of product.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I haven't used green concealer in ages! Literally about a decade so I have nothing to compare it to. When I'm about to menstruate I usually break out mostly little red pimples so I decided to give this a go and I have really red nostril areas along with the outer edges of my nose in the summer. Gave this a go and applied it on after applying moisturizer and primer. Dabbed it on my hand to avoid cross contamination and dotted very spot with the green and then blended with a small sponge wedge. Let dry for 5minutes then applied foundation and I thought for sure this would show through my foundation and it didn't. Worked great blended my skin great!

on 5/19/2015 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am reviewing this product as an undereye concealer, as that's the only area where I conceal. (I don't mind my blemishes showing too much! :-P)

I love this concealer so much - definitely HG status, especially for the undereye area! All other concealers I've tried (the Body Shop, Loreal Visible Lift Blur, Collection Lasting Perfection, theBalm timeBalm, Mac Prolongwear, to name a few!) either crease on my undereye area or are gone by midday. This one from NYX lasts throughout a workday (still not the entire day though but that's awesome enough for me!), and does not crease at all on my undereyes, provided I set it with powder. You do have to blend quickly and do one eye at a time as the product dries up quickly once applied to the skin. Please don't ever discontinue this NYX!!!

on 5/18/2015 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great concealer for small blemishes and spots, but not so much for bad dark circles as I have. I use it a lot like an illuminator since it is very brightening, and goes onto the skin very lightly and naturally. Under a bright light or sunlight its almost invisible, and when immediately placed on the skin blends very smoothly, and with a satiny finish. However I find this concealer is also very dry, if you don't blend it right away after putting it on, it will begin to dry/set really quickly. Also after a while I find that it will stick or flake to my skin, since I have very dry skin. Although I do really like this product, I can imagine it would work better on oily skin.

on 4/8/2015 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

HD? More like HG. I am absolutely head over heels in love with this concealer! Most concealers crease horribly under my eyes within minutes and don't last at all on me but this one is much better! It blends so well and hardly creases at all. I've used many brands like one from Jane Iredale that was triple the price and it didn't work nearly as well as this. I am pretty fair and I use the shade porcelain. Love it!

on 4/7/2015 4:04:00 PM

This is the best concealer at this price point that I have tried. Other concealers tend to cake up on my skin since it is dry, but this one seems to have more of an oily component when applying. I use this under my eyes and occasionally on my nose. It does not wear off for at least 6 hours but it tends to crease right underneath my eye. I've been setting it with Banana from the Anastasia contour kit and that has reduced creasing.

on 4/3/2015 8:00:00 AM

This is a nice concealer for those who are looking for drugstore options. However, it isn't for me. Alone, it doesn't do much at all to cover dark circles. It does okay with blemishes, but it doesn't perform as well as the NARS RCC for me. It isn't as thin in consistency as the Maybelline Fit Me and it definitely lasts longer on the skin, but this isn't comparable to the NARS RCC.

on 4/2/2015 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Given the price, this is a decent concealer, but I found it much too dry on my skin.
The texture is hard to describe; almost chalky, and difficult to blend.

I used this concealer primarily to highlight, but on the occasions I used it on blemishes i felt that the coverage wasn't good enough. I found it emphasised dry patches (oh, the woes of having dry skin!)

That said, give it a go! You haven't got much to lose - it's dirt cheap compared to a lot of the concealers out there :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials