February 1, 2015 | 2088 users online

Concealers - NYX - HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2015 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Cassi33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this concealer after seeing all the great reviews it had. It did cover well at first but then was in my creases. Also, and I don't know if it's just me because I haven't seen anyone saying it, but to me it has an odd smell to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2015 7:27:00 PM More reviews by leslieocampo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer works very well & very cheap for the price! Im just so excited to find a concealer that has great coverage & is very cheap. Definitely recommend if your not looking to spend a lot on it. xx

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 6:46:00 PM More reviews by claudrcruz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Used this all throughout the summer. It doesn't work as well on me as my Instant Age Rewind, but it comes pretty close. Would definitely repurchase this. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 6:42:00 PM More reviews by xxnikki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is easily the best drugstore concealer I have found. Not only do they have a decent color selection for pale pink skin (I am usually the lightest shade in most brands but I was actually the 3rd lightest shade cw03. I have tried so many concealers and so many are simply to yellow and this one is definitely geared towards us pink toned people. This covers my under eye circles when they are not super bad and also brightens, I use this in conjunction with nars creamy concealer on days where my under eyes are really bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2015 4:30:00 PM More reviews by cclarke95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Without a base I think the product moves around too much and defeats the whole idea of a concealer. It does crease and shift over time, so you'll have to keep re-applying. Compared to the Costal Scents "Eclipse Palette", I found it extremely disappointing...especially since it had outstanding reviews pretty much everywhere.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Variaatio

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Doesn't cover anything and creases. I can't undrerstand why so many of you like this. Even loreal true match is way better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Missyboo123

Wow! This product is phenomenal! It works sooooo well with my foundation! It's just perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2014 4:55:00 AM More reviews by Amberrrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is simply amazing!

I have oily skin with hyerpigmentation (post inflammatory). I live in Singapore - hot and humid all year round.

I don't use concealer and I don't like using one, and that's because ALL of the concealers that I've tried in the past creased on me. I don't have bad dark circles, so all I need is to cover up my hyper pigmentation. Concealers that I tried in the past tends to become patchy and melt off after a few hours on my oily skin. I came across this concealer first on Youtube, then I came here and saw all the good review about it, and decided to give it a try. All I can say is this stuff is great!!! I was skeptical at first due to its price, but now that I've tried it, I can't live without it!

This concealer DOESN'T CREASE. On my oily skin, in a hot and humid country, even after a whole day. One drawback is that it doesn't provide great coverage, my hyper pigmentation still peek through the concealer a bit. Oh, and it does oxidize a little orange on me, but nothing big. But i LOVE how this concealer sets! It looks so flawless and smooth!!! It's very easy to blend and doesn't settle into fine lines.

Overall, great concealer! I'll definitely repurchase and this is now my HG.
(p.s. I used my beauty blender to blend this concealer)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by daisyismydog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

On my dehydrated-to-normal skin, even with extra moisturizer, this ends up drying out my skin while emphasizing fine lines and flakes. It goes on beautifully with the soft finish other reviewers have described and it doesn't transfer easily, but in less than two hours I have visible dryness on my face. Any blemishes look especially cakey. I also would consider the coverage more solidly medium than the medium to heavy coverage that NYX claims.

Overall this definitely doesn't work for me, mostly due to my skin type, but I can see it faring better on someone with normal-to-oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by kjulia135

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a dry, sensitive skin with rosacea. This concealer does a GREAT job at hiding my rosacea but dries out after a while. As time goes by my skin gets flaky wherever I put it on and that's the only con I found with this product personally. Other wise, good concealer and would recommend!