October 20, 2014 | 1987 users online

Lip Gloss - Tarte - Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss in Tipsy

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by staci13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in both blissful and tipsy. I'm not impressed with either really. The pigmentation of each color is very slight, which I suppose is expected of a lipgloss, however I just expected a better color payoff. I mean why offer these in various colors if they do not impart any hue on your lips? It doesn't seem to last long on my lips at all, which is a big issue for me. I don't care to keep this big lipgloss in my pocket so that i can reapply it, it's just too cumbersome. However, it isn't too sticky, and it has a decent taste. It's just too expensive for what it is though. It's nothing special.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Angelic1o7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

have this color in blissful not tipsy

have it on right now and it is the worst lipgloss I have ever tried. its like a horrible minty/plastic taste to it. makes me want to vomit. I never hated a lip gloss like this ever. not moisturizing, very tacky feeling, hard to put on. cute packaging, horrible product.

WARNING: DO NOT PURCHASE!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by goldrauschengel

I thought the packaging was cute and maracuja sounds yummy, but the product itself is a total disappointment. The smell is offputting, plus the gloss feels very sticky and heavy on the lips but doesn't hydrate properly at all. Besides, I find it rather difficult to get this out of the tube and apply.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by KandyKisses

I don't have this in Tipsy, but I have it in Dollface. It's a nice pinky color. It doesn't give off any color, but it does make lips sort of shiny. Perfect for those who don't want a slippery lip gloss! It's slightly sticky but the perfect amount as to where your lips won't need to be re-applied often. Tastes like nothing so you won't lick your lips. The packaging of the push-pen-like stick had me a little confused, but I figured it out. Overall, a nice gloss but pretty pricey when it can compare to some much cheaper glosses out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Buterfly3446

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I recently got this in the January Glossybox and I was very excited to try it. I love the texture and color of the gloss but I can't get past the smell. It has this overwhelming smell of cardboard or more like a stale smell.. I loved it on my lipstick but had to take it off due to the smell..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

A decent product: not sticky, good color, all natural, good applicator. However, I can't get over the cardboard scent of the gloss. It's not horrible, but annoying enough that I probably won't purchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2012 7:59:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

I have to say that I purchased this gloss due to the adorable packaging, it was something different I guess. The color is a pretty pale peach that goes on quite sheer, nothing special, I also purchased Adored and Blissful. The flowery packaging looks cute in my makeup bag and the formula is not bad, gives lips some fullness and nice shine.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

The pretty packaging on this lip gloss is appealing, and the fact that Tarte has hit so many homeruns lately will probably convince people this lip gloss is the next one. It isn't. It's not a bad lip gloss, but it's merely average, and with so many superior ones on the market, I won't repurchase.

What this gloss does right: it feels smooth and nourishing on my lips. They weren't dry to begin with so I can't testify if this actually does minimize lines as it says. My chief disappointment is that while Tipsy looks like such a pretty color - a light, milky middle ground between peach and coral - it's basically transparent on my lips, making it look sexy over lipstick but clear and pointless on its own. I already have a dozen lip glosses I could say the same about so I won't bother buying this again.