January 29, 2015 | 1565 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Hemp Hand Oil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2015 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Laski

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is quite a thick oil, and I canīt believe I used the whole bottle up! Unlike most other oils, which often seem to make my skin even drier than it is already, this feels really nourishing and is perfect for dry hands, rough cuticles, feet, knees...Iīm impressed, and I definitely would buy another one!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Mysticmme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love it because its loaded with Omega 3, 6 and 9 - awesome for healing. I use it in cuts, healing acne and mix a couple drops into my moisturizer. It's not expensive and not a fish-based essential fatty acid. The scent is faintly green, and disappears after a minute.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 10:30:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Hemp Hand Oil works great with Hemp Hand Cream. It comes in a .5 oz bottle with a dropper. It's excellent at placing small amounts of oil between hard to reach areas like between my fingers.