Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 08

4.1

on 8/17/2015 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was excited about buying this because of the shade. I had not even checked the reviews here. It is super shinny in my opinion. The worst is that it made my lips itch and feel dry. A few use later, I was left with a bad allergy. Not recommended at all.

on 8/4/2015 8:59:00 PM

I've heard this is a good dupe for MAC Faux, and I love this lipstick! Good alternative for the KJ lip craze. I will repurchase over and over. Kate Moss is truly brilliant for creating such a beautiful line of lipsticks!

on 7/24/2015 6:25:00 PM

This is now my new everyday natural lip colour! If you're looking for a dusty rose shade, this is it. I'm usually a fan of matte lipsticks but this is an exception (in fact all of Kate Moss' collection is) and they just glide on beautifully. It kinda has a frosty finish but not too much, it just makes the colour look that much more beautiful on the lips! Perfect MLBB colour for me. It lasts around 4 hours on me as it is a cream formula, causing it to slide off faster than my usual matte colours would, but I carry it everywhere with me so that's never a problem!

I'm also going to mention I LOVE the smell of Rimmel's lipsticks, they smell so fruity!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

If you are looking for a Kylie Jenner lipstick dupe, look no further. this is it.
Beautiful mauvey/rose pink color. I paired this with Rimmel Eastend Snob lipliner and it looked fantastic.

Super creamy, AFORDABLE, and pigmented

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely ADORE this lipstick, it is an absolute must for anyone, regardless of skin colour. The shade is just beautiful; a rich, velvety nude which works with so many different looks. Of all the lipsticks I own, this one is by far my favourite, I know it will look good with any eye look and the texture is so soft and moisturising. On it's own, the lipstick lasts for a decent amount of time and with Lipcote its immovable! The bullet isn't the nicest, I feel Rimmel could have done a bit more with the packaging however that doesn't take away from how wonderful this product is. The lipstick is really cheap, great quality and I'll be distraught if they ever discontinue this shade because it is the perfect "enhanced lip colour" lipstick.

on 3/30/2015 5:47:00 PM

This is a brown with enough pink in it to just work for me--unlike 14 which was just too brown. The texture is creamy, but thin so it doesn't leave a stain and is not long-wearing. It's a good nude, but not a great one like some of the dc Maybelline Moisturous--my HG.

on 2/8/2015 3:52:00 PM

A nice product. The color is lovely, different.
I gave it only 2 stars because after about half an hour this lipstick starts to feel really drying on my lips and lasts a few hours max.

on 2/5/2015 7:50:00 PM

My favorite fronton lipstick now. I love the texture and it lasts a lot longer than my more expensive lipsticks. The color is perfect for an all day neutral look.

on 12/10/2014 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

HG MLBB!!! I wear this everyday that i go out but not feeling flashy. I usually wear bright pink or coral matte lippie. This is my first ever MLBB lipstick that i bought. I was actually quite put off by the brown colour (i hate brown lipsticks) but it actually look really good when applied to my pigmented lips. Very natural looking. I usually wear this lipstick with minimal makeup. No blusher and no eyeshadow. This doesn't dry out my already dry lips and i don't need lip balm before applying it. Throughout the day, it fades beautifully to my natural lip colour. Touching up is a breeze.

I liked the Kate Moss formula better than the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks. It doesn't have the strong scent the Moisture Renew lipsticks do. It does have a similar sweet type of scent though. It actually reminds me of Froot Loops cereal. I think Rimmel needs to reconsider the fragrances they're using in their lip products. The formula of the Lasting Finish is much nicer than the Moisture Renew; its creamier and feels better quality. I really like the sleek black packaging better too. 08 is a soft, nude, brown based pink that is a bit of a "my lips but better" shade. The thing I don't like (in addition to the scent) is that its a bit drying. I think this lipstick is just ok - I don't love it.

Recommended for Medium Skin