Lancome Blanc Expert Whitening Cleansing Foam

4.4

on 4/12/2014 10:59:00 PM

I bought this a year ago, and nearly running out now. I also got generous sample in small tubes before, for buying Lancome's.

Packaging: Simple dark blue tube with white cap. It's large, but sturdy enough and comfortable to travel with.

Texture: a bit runny, a drop is enough foam, cleans well, smells alright.

Application: It's suitable for my Clarisonic Mia-2. I can't see the brightening effect since I'm using other brightening products, but after washing my face with this, it slightly took my yellowish dull. It's not a harsh drying cleanser, which my oily-sensitive skin seems to like it a lot.

Overall, I will purchase another tube, if I can't find another even better cleanser.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I noticed this product receive high ratings from MUA members which make me rush to Lancome counter and bought one hoping it would be as good as my previous Clarins White Plus facial foam. After few days using this, my skin broke out. Lot of small pimples on forehead and cheeks (what do you call such type of pimples?). I didn't see any instant brightening effect too. Also, the texture is too liquid for tube packaging. Sad when a product doesn't fit you like it does to MANY other people.

on 6/14/2011 1:26:00 AM

Great product. Have been using for nearly two weeks, and have noticed that my skin is fairer, and even my hands (which I have been washing with the leftover cleanser) are lighter too! Only downside is that I find this quite drying, and need to moisturise afterwards.

on 1/14/2011 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely fabulous! I cannot live without it. It whitens my skin after the first wash. Overtime my skin feels smooth and bright with an almost even skin tone. It is very gentle and lathers well. A little goes a long way. I will add a teeny amount of scrub and exfoliate with it. Really wonderful product and I'm already on my second tube.

very good for brightening and foams well.dont dry up my skin too.

on 11/2/2005 9:10:00 AM

My HG cleanser, I can't recommend it enough. I have oily but dehydrated skin so I need to be careful when choosing my skincare products.

The Blanc Expert cleanser is very gently but gives my skin a thorough cleansing. I've noticed an immediate brightening effect after using it, and a decrease in my acne after just a week. My skin doesn't feel tight after using this at all.

This is a cream cleanser and the foam that it produces is creamy as well. My only complaint would be the lack of foam. It does foam quite nicely, but not as well as I would like. Small drawback though.

on 9/20/2005 12:39:00 PM

i loveee this! gives instant results after one wash! generally all whitening cleansers leave skin feeling tight due to the foam texture and this lancome cleanser is just the same. however, i've found a way to prevent e tight feeling. just use a lesser amount of the cleanser! anyway, i always use around 2cm of this product and it leaves my skin clean, soft and translucent. i use this in the morning when i notice my skin a lil bit dull and it never fails to brighten up my complexion. love the scent and those plant ingredients. only complain is the price but i wil stil repurchase until i find something cheaper but works as well as this. in the mean time, i love this!

on 8/29/2004 4:35:00 PM

Mine says 'Blanc Expert Mela-No Cx Advanced Whitening Purifying Foam' on the package. I'm not sure and don't care about the 'whitening' part, but the purifying effect is absolutly excellent. It's a white foaming cream that totally cleanses and gives me overall more transparent complexion, blackheads and pores are also visibly reduced after only a few uses. A superb creamy foaming cleanser that I'll keep using.

on 12/9/2003 5:48:00 AM

This is the only whitening cleanser I can use that doesn't break me out or irritate my sensitive, dehydrated, acne-prone skin. When I need a full whitening regime, I always cleanse with this. It also helps to make my skin appear more transparent and fair.

on 9/24/2003 8:23:00 PM

I'm not generally a fan of Lancome skincare, but I really love this cleanser. I don't know about the "whitening" effect because I didn't detect any - bonus for me because I much prefer the tan look anyway. The cleanser is more of a rich texture than a light fluffy one, but it feels awesome on the face and washes clean off - it makes my skin feel really really squeaky clean. It might be a bit stripping for those with drier skin types, but on my combination skin - it's great.

Popular Face Skincare Products