April 18, 2014 | 1913 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Le Angelique Sahara

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by cocofern

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Horrible blowdryer for so many reasons. When I first bought it I really like it. I got it on Hautelook for $20 (I guess normally it's $60). This product died last than a year after I bought it and that's kind of a good thing.

After about 3 months of using it I noticed that my hair was breaking off really bad in the back mostly (eventually it was all around my head). I wasn't sure why and can only think that this hair dryer caused it since I wasn't doing anything else different to my hair and I wasn't using any new products that would cause breakage. I had to cut off at least 3" of my hair and it's still weird in the back :(.

This dryer worked fine until a few days ago when I had it on high and I know that sometimes it can overheat and will switch back to the lower setting on its own. Well, it did that so I turned it off for a few minutes. I tried turning it back on but it was working very slowly. The high setting was now changed to low and low was ultra low - and it wouldn't get warm anymore and it became unusable.

I would not recommend this dryer to anyone.