October 24, 2014 | 1736 users online

Lipstick - Smashbox - Be Legendary Lipstick in Cognac

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I thought I had reviewed this lipstick before. It is one of my favorites. It is a perfect brown, not really raisin because raisin is darker and more purple. It is warm with a subtle shimmer that just glows. Very flattering on me. For reference, I am an N/NW10-15 with natural ash blond hair and green eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by leeshyface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE, love this lipstick! Being of South Asian decent, it's hard to find a leery

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Missapoo2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Just bought this last week at Ulta. my review is for the be legendary lipstick in MANDARIN. it is an uparalled coral color weighing more on the red orange side. I didnt want to pay the $19 after i fell in love with this so i took the sample and walked around the entire store trying to find a dupe! nothing compared. what came close, like maybelline coral crush and loreal flame, i already owned. I ended up having to buy it.
the color is gorgeous, it is super super moisturizing so juicy and reminded me of the revlon lip butters but better. not quite sure about staying power yet seeing as i havent worn it for very long yet.
I feel it is the kind of color that will look good on everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this on at Sephora today. This is a new range of lippies by Smashbox. The color, Cognac, is described as warm raisin, which is a bit misleading as it is more of a warm caramel-brown color than raisin. Really cognac, like the drink. At least, on me. The texture is creamy, soft, and VERY flattering. I met a friend and she said, "Your lips look gorgeous. What do you have on?" It's a lovely l/s and color to wear during the day, when you want something more natural, but not girly pink, or dead. Very nice.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No