Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Don't Blink Pink

4.5

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is BRIGHT. It is not a clashing, ugly or trashy type of bright that looks like it belongs on a Reality TV actor. This is a type of shade that is fun and gorgeous on normal women who want to stand out and look fun and beautiful. It is such a confident colour, and to wear it reflects that mood. I can't get enough of these bright pinks throughout summer.

WARNING: if you wear this, you'll NOT be able to return to the "plain Jane natural/bare-face" look without feeling flat after this little AMAZING lipstick!

Works great for my purposes - to achieve that Korean gradient lip. Such a vivid, pigmented pink! Staying power is not perfect, especially when done over a balm to make less dry. Like other mega lasts, the packaging is pretty crappy so I avoid keeping it in my purse. For what it is in terms of cost and color, this is a great product and I would repurchase.

This is one of my favorite lipsticks!
I wore it on stage for a pageant. The color is a bright, pigmented pink. Unlike the Just Peachy shade, this one does not get super dry on my lips. I do, however always use Chapstick first, as I do before applying any lipstick. This color is not for the faint of heart.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Gorgeous color,shows a neon pink on me.An exact match to Sinful BIkini nail polish & oh so girly.Love it and can't find a High end dupe for it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

It's a really beautiful shade, but it looks more red on me than pink. At first application, it looks pinky, but as it melds with my lip color or wears off the stain looks more red. I'm not sure if this is happening to anyone else??!! I own three other colors (Pink Suga, Bare It All, and Just Peachy) and love those but they are lighter shades. If I'm in the mood for a pinky red, I'll reach for this, and it will definitely stay in my lipstick collection. Overall, it's a standout lipstick line and you can have fun picking out shades and not regret it if you don't like it because it's less than 2 bucks!

I most likely would buy it again, I love the color its Pink but not to bright and not to dark its perfect. It's a nice lipstick to use around spring time it gives your lips that "pop".
Make sure when using this lipstick you do use a lipbalm such as (EOS, Chaptstick, Burtbees) I don't recommend using Carmex, carmex makes it glossy..unless thats what you want. Use some sort of moisturizer on your lips, it will chap your lips unless you use a balm before it.

Holyyy Wowww!! The perfect pop of color, perfect in texture and not dry or cakey for a lipstick. This has long staying power and for added shine, I top it off with clear gloss. Im totally in love with these and want more colors! I cant say enough compliments for Wet n Wild as they really stepped up their line but stayed true to the price value. Cheap in price but not at all cheap in quality. For $1.49, you cant beat it anywhere else and you just want more! Job well done!

Love love lovvvved the bright color. It really stands out and everybody comments on it when I wear it. One thing that I didn't like is that it left my lips feeling like they were coated with something and it made them really dry and sticky. Other than that though, it's pretty great and lasts a long time.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Gorgeous color on my pigmented lips- a bright pink that will be perfect for summer or when I need a pop of color. It does go on matte so I highly suggest you use a base of a lip balm or lip prep first before application. It has good color payoff and lasting power. You can also build up the color, but one swipe was sufficient for me. If you enjoy bright shades of lipstick then I would give this a try. It is inexpensive and if you don't like it, you don't have to worry about spending too much money on it. I have a medium skin tone with a slight olive undertone and this was a flattering color for me. Will repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is not a color I would ever buy, but I got it as part of a wet n wild lot on ebay. I tried it on and was shocked at how nice it looked! Most pink lip colors don't do a good job at masking my natural lip color, which is really pigmented. So I tend to have to work with my natural color, and can't really experiment with shades that wouldn't work well over my lips. This lipstick is so matte and opague that it completely masks my natural lip color, and it actually looks really nice! I'm pretty conservative with my lip colors, I probably would never wear this out because I'm NC10 and would look crazy, but if you're more daring than me, I'd definitely try this shade. The texture isn't too bad, make sure your lips are well moisturized though because this can be drying. It's not sticky, and I can easily forget I have lipstick on when I'm wearing this which is a huge plus to me. The staying power is amazing. I'm looking forward to trying more lippies from this line.

Recommended for Medium Skin