October 30, 2014 | 1795 users online

Eye Shadow - Physicians Formula - Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude palette

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by suzzily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Cute packaging, but that's where it ends. Colour payoff is terrible; despite the nice selection of shades, they just do not show up enough on my lids although using primer before the shadows seems to help somewhat. I gave this palette away as I can't handle the frustration of dipping my brush again and again in the product, especially in the morning when I need to get ready quickly.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by KiKiCN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

hardly pigmented. you barely have colors on your brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by itsjulianne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This palette is exactly what I was looking for! This palette will give you a very soft, shimmery look that is perfect for casual days when you don't need a full-on smoky eye. There are a few downsides with it that have already been mentioned here, but overall I think it's a very good product! Plus, have you seen the packaging??? I'd buy it again for that alone.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by h20bb

i mostly bought this product cause the packaging is super cute, also i like the fact that its organic makeup. but before i put it on i read the reviews for it and most girls said that they didn't like it & that it could hardly show up on their skin. so i decided to put it to the test for myself and i think the eyeshadow works great, this is my new favourite eyeshadow! but i do have to wear a primer underneath it. i love it cause it doesn't create a really heavy look, its great for a soft smokey eye which i love, its great for day time too, and the colors are really pretty. i think its a total score :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by aberg1991

I was an avid user of the original baked trio, which I still reminisce about. I went to the store to try and pick another one up but for some reason I can't find it anywhere...I'm not sure if it's discontinued or if I just can't get it in my area anymore. So I decided to try this on a whim because the trio made me so ridiculously happy. Mistake. I use a lot of PF products, because generally I think they make excellent products for a decent price that is in between drug store price and prestige price. I had seen this a few times and thought about trying it so I finally decided to give it a go and almost immediately regretted it. I hate, hate, HATE that there is zero division between the strips. That is so obnoxious. And the strips are so tiny that it's hard to get the brush in there and get a decent amount of the pigment that you are aiming for. Once you finally get a substantial amount of product on the brush, it looks like crap once you get it on your eye. Bad, bad, bad pigmentation and not rich in color at all. This is not the worse eye shadow I have ever used (I'm a general hater of everything CoverGirl-by far the worst products out there as far as I'm concerned..only saving grace is the lash blast which is okay), so that's why I left a few lippies on. But I will not be using this palette up and it will lay at the bottom of my makeup bin until I decide to do something with it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by SWilisons

I have mixed feelings about this product. On the one hand the outer packaging is lovely (I love the lace) and the colors showed up fine on me with primer (I always use primer, so I don't know what they would look like without it). However, I HATE the fact that there is no division between the strips. It's basically impossible to get just one color on the brush. I got this at Ulta for 40% off so I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it. If they would just make it so the strips don't spill into each other I think it would be great.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

I need to say I love this! Cute packing and easy for traveling! Have all necessary eyeshadow colour for me, and the pigmentation of most colours work well, it is ok for a drugstore eyeshadow palette.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Liz318

This is the first time I ever returned makeup. Awful pigmentation!! I couldn't see the eyeshadow when I applied it! I tried every primer I owned... It wouldn't show up at all. Don't waste your money on this pallet!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by VerniePie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Don't let the cute packaging fool you this palette is dreadful!!!! The colors have absolutely no pigment whatsoever and don't show up at all!!! These colors are so sheer to the point that they are practically invisible and even with a good base they still don't show up! In fact they are so sheer and colorless that all the colors end up looking identical, even the darker ones, absolutely no color payoff at all! I have 99 cent palettes that are waaaayyyy more pigmented then this one and this Physicians Formula palette was rather pricey for a drug store palette. Needless to say I am very disappointed!!! I will not be repurchasing this nor would i recommend it to anyone! Don't waste your money!!! The only silver lining to this is I bought this at Rite Aid and they let you return makeup so you best believe this one is getting returned!!!!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

These are not that pigmented and you have to really use a lot or use them wet to get the effect you want. They wear off fairly quickly and need a primer. All the colors look the same when they are on and blend into each other.

I would not call this a dupe for the Naked Palette if anyone is wondering. I heard it was long ago but its not. It's very shimmery and metallic. It has fallout and don't think this is worth the $12.99 it costs. The strips are way too close to one another for application.