Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude palette

3.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Physicians Formula makeup! This has such cute packaging and I love the color, the amount of pigment, how it blends, how it lasts, I love this palette! I have 2 other eyeshadow palettes from them but this is my FAVORITE! I would recommend it and its a good dupe for a Naked(:

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Got this in a kit for Christmas from my daughter in law. The palette is okay. I like some of the colors and am okay with their sheer quality. i see that people are comparing it to the naked palette and saying that it doesn't compare so I may finally pick up the naked palette. I never thought I needed it but I like the shimmery colors in this palette so maybe would like the naked palettes after all.

This palette is cute but the colors are way too close together to get only one color. I've had no eye irritation from this. I would not buy this again and I doubt I will use it for very long.

So bad. I finally threw this out the other day after having it sit unused in my makeup graveyard for far too long...wanted to love it but zero pigment. Oh PF...why must you always disappoint me and why do I keep giving you more chances???

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is beautifully packaged and the price was more than reasonable, so I was really desperate to love it. Alas, I don't. Most shades are just too sheer and not pigmented whatsoever, most light ones look literally the same on. Also the way these strips are placed it is just hard to pick up one color at a time. I will keep this and attempt to use some of these shades as a face highlighter, but if you actually want eyeshadow, do not go anywhere near this.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

When I picked this up at the store I thought the colors were absolutely gorgeous and didn't look too shimmery, but when I tried it on I was really disappointed. Way too shimmery for my aging eyes, and I really didn't like how thin the strips were. Not easy to work with! The colors are still very pretty, and compliment my brown eyes and tanned complexion, so I'd say it would be a great palette for younger women who can get away with shimmery eyes!

NUDE PALLET! That should say enuff. This may not be the nude for you. But since it is only like 12$ retail. U may have an acquaintance that has it to barrow. Do I love this pallet? Simple answer yes. Lots of looks to create in one pallet. The only pet peeve is thst the stripes are so small and there are no dividers so the colors will run together if you use a standard fluffy eye brush. (I'd rather do my own blending please). Enjoy the colors that work for you even of the entire pallet is not your style.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

On my NC42 skin:
I don't find this as bad as some have reviewed. True it's not that pigmented and it's no way a dupe for any of the Naked palettes. Put on plain as it, it only shows as shimmer on me. I was able to improve it by mixing some cream highlighter with a primer and applying that to my lids before brushing on the shadows. I did have to do at least two layers but it works. I like the colors and they were easy to blend.

The packaging is cute but it seems to flimsy to carry around in your purse because the magnetic latch is so weak. The strips are tiny so you can,t use fluffy shadow brushes. I used smaller angles shadow brushes and it worked perfectly. I didn't smear the colors together.

I think this is a perfect palette for lighter girls. If you're darker like me, be prepared to use lightened primer and layer. I'm ok with it since I was able to buy it buy one get one free and it's perfect for that casual bronze shimmer look. Still, I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Classic Nude shimmer strips sat in my makeup drawer for well- too long. I tried using it once, put it away, but I have seen the light somehow.

So I originally stayed away from this because the colors looked so light on my skin- hardly pigmented. However with building these colors can look gorgeous and are really blendable which I was very impressed by. Admittedly I use the darker half of the palette more often and rarely touch the lighter side for a reason, but the darker colors have good payoff and look like your natural self but a bit enhanced.

I'd only recommend this to pale girls, really, because the pigmentation isn't amazing. It's a very "okay" product but the shadow blendable-ness made it worth using for me. However I definitely won't repurchase- I'd be better off buying a Naked 2 with similar shade range and better pigmentation (for considerably more money).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At first when I bought this palette, I didn't think much of it. Except that, it was inexpensive, packaged nicely and that it's 'customized' for brown eyes. I have Urban Decay's Naked Palette 2, but I don't really use it because I don't know really how to use it with all the different shades.

After about a month of the Physician palette lying around in my room, I decided to start using it. After about 2 months of using the palette, starting from just using the white shade to highlight, I expanded to doing a lot more with this palette in such a short time span, compared to my Naked 2 palette which I've used scarcely but had a lot longer.

As someone practical and trying to maximize what I have, I started to use the dark brown shade to fill in my brows until I dyed my hair black so I use the black shade. I then began to use the more of the other shades to bring more colour to my lids, more of the 'pinkish' colours than the grays, though.

I have medium coloured skin, but I /think/ it's because the shades are shimmery that it made the colour popped on my skin even more. I also have oily lids and I was happily surprised that during the end of the day, the colour still stuck on (I apply makeup around 10am and take it off around 9-10pm). It's also a plus that the shades still stick on even without a eye primer which I've never used before.

Sure, the shades are sheer but I highly recommend this palette to whoever wants to start using eyeshadow regardless, as the sheerness can help if you just want to have a subtle shade of colour to your eyes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Cute packaging, but that's where it ends. Colour payoff is terrible; despite the nice selection of shades, they just do not show up enough on my lids although using primer before the shadows seems to help somewhat. I gave this palette away as I can't handle the frustration of dipping my brush again and again in the product, especially in the morning when I need to get ready quickly.

Video Reviews & Tutorials