Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hr

3.7

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Alumina, Parfum / Fragrance, Cyclomethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin, Dimethicone. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i love this product! the colours are amazing and it really does last for ever.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like the bright hot red in this product. Looks amazing with my bright green eyes and ivory skin. I don't worry that it's going to spread all over my face like a lion who just had a meal! Lol

Can I give it 100 tubes as a rating??
I LOVE this lipstick! I used to wear Shade 75, then found 95 (Please Stay Plum). I pick up multiple tubes wherever I find it; must have at least ten tubes so far, between home, work, my purse and my car. It doesn't dry my lips, it doesn't transfer to anything, it doesn't taste yukky and it stays on forever! I always get compliments on my lips when I wear it.
PLEASE, Maybelline. Don't stop making it. And Target, please start carrying it again.

I am a red lips girl with quite an impressive red lipsticks collection. Ravishing Rouge is one of my favourites and I actually like it more than some of the high-end products I own.

I think the main pro of Ravishing Rouge is that it suits any skin tone. It compliments my fair, warm skin and it's the kind of red you can wear at work but also at a fancy night out. It's a subtle, sexy, mature yet playful red. It does not dry my lips and stays longer on than most of my other lipsticks (except my MAC ones). It's also so cheap! I will repurchase it for sure!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Wonderful lipstick that lasts and lasts! I use it in 'Lasting Chestnut' and 'Ravishing Rouge' and both colours are perfect for my skin-tone. In the morning I apply it and it lasts even after lunch (if I don't eat something greasy it hardly needs reapplying!) I have been a fan of this lipstick now for a couple of years and I hope they will not discontinue it!

Pros:
*Unlike other long-lasting lipsticks it doesn't dry my lips out.
*The choice in colours are sufficient to ensure you'll find one that flatters your skin tone, or occasion.
*Its rather inexpensive compared to other long-lasting lipsticks that promise the same yet don't deliver.
*On me it doesn't fade into a 'big ring lipliner' but rather fades all over. (No dreaded exhaust pipe lips! ;)
*Its very affordable so you can buy several colours or even buy back ups. (One for work or car etc)

Cons:
*The only drawback I can think of is that the packaging looks a bit bland. But the pros make up for that.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this! I bought this a few weeks ago in (045) Lasting Chestnut, which is very flattering on my fair skin tone. I think I might buy a few more this weekend....is always on sale somewhere. I don't find this all that dry, but then I'm pretty used to wearing long wear lipstick. I don't have time to constantly apply lip color and hate it when it transfers to anything I eat or drink. This has very minimal transfer. As others have noted, 14 hours is a stretch and I can't imagine it lasts that long on anyone unless they don't eat, talk, drink, smile, or lick their lips for 14 hours. However, it does have some pretty impressive staying power. I can easily go 4-5 hours and definately more if I don't eat anything. I like the fact that it's easy to apply....no need for a lip pencil. There is a scent of fruity candy maybe? It doesn't bother me because I can't taste it and the smell is just in the tube...I don't smell it on my lips. It doesn't pill or peel off my lips whatsoever. A definate keeper for me and I will buy more colors within the next few days.

The superstay 24 is thousand times better. Less drying than this and can stay longer. For long stay, I will stick to MAC pro lip color for now. Drugstore, I will stick with superstay 24 ( after testing out 3 cover girls , 2 superstay 24, 1 superstay 14, sephora, g.Armani, MAC pro lip creme). Mine is eternal rose 020.

Updated June 14: I find a way to salvage this. Wear this on rainy days , like humidity is 80%, instead of on days with humidity =30%

I first bought this in 'Til Mauve Do Us Part, and immediately fell in love!!! It is a gorgeous natural shade, feels nice on the lips, even if somewhat just-a-touch drying, but nothing un-comfortable, by any means. Then I was looking for a slightly dark purple shade, and I went to this line again and picked up Please Stay Plum, also a very flattering, natural, very wearable shade. I also picked up Perpetual Peony, which I also love! So far all of the colors I have tried have been a pleasure! I think most of these shades would look nice on many skin tones. Great pigmentation and easily able to build up. You might need a balm, but even without a balm, they are not that drying at all. Lasting lipsticks do tend to have a little 'dry' feel about them. ;-)

I never rely on makeup claims of anything over 12 hours, so I take that claim with a grain of salt right off the bat. That said, these last on me for a good 6 to 8 hours, depending on any talking, eating, drinking, what-not, and even after the 8 hours, I still have a nice, pretty, natural staining to the lips from these colors. Never anything garish, which I can totally appreciate. They also do not get gummy or gunky or flake nor turn funny colors....all of which is VERY appreciated!!! I do plan on picking up more shades. Would recommend!!!

I bought two different colors and I absolutly love both off them. The color stays on really well, the pigmentation is amazing. The only problem I have with it, is that your lips will feel sticky for some times.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Have repurchased Endless Raisin and bought different colors... My other favorite is 085 Til Mauve do us Part. Great color, great staying power and doesn't dry my lips out... Will continue to repurchase.

Recommended for Medium Skin