Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hr

3.7

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Alumina, Parfum / Fragrance, Cyclomethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin, Dimethicone. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine.

on 5/17/2015 5:55:00 AM

The superstay 24 is thousand times better. Less drying than this and can stay longer. For long stay, I will stick to MAC pro lip color for now. Drugstore, I will stick with superstay 24 ( after testing out 3 cover girls , 2 superstay 24, 1 superstay 14, sephora, g.Armani, MAC pro lip creme). Mine is eternal rose 020.

on 4/9/2015 12:16:00 AM

I first bought this in 'Til Mauve Do Us Part, and immediately fell in love!!! It is a gorgeous natural shade, feels nice on the lips, even if somewhat just-a-touch drying, but nothing un-comfortable, by any means. Then I was looking for a slightly dark purple shade, and I went to this line again and picked up Please Stay Plum, also a very flattering, natural, very wearable shade. I also picked up Perpetual Peony, which I also love! So far all of the colors I have tried have been a pleasure! I think most of these shades would look nice on many skin tones. Great pigmentation and easily able to build up. You might need a balm, but even without a balm, they are not that drying at all. Lasting lipsticks do tend to have a little 'dry' feel about them. ;-)

I never rely on makeup claims of anything over 12 hours, so I take that claim with a grain of salt right off the bat. That said, these last on me for a good 6 to 8 hours, depending on any talking, eating, drinking, what-not, and even after the 8 hours, I still have a nice, pretty, natural staining to the lips from these colors. Never anything garish, which I can totally appreciate. They also do not get gummy or gunky or flake nor turn funny colors....all of which is VERY appreciated!!! I do plan on picking up more shades. Would recommend!!!

on 3/1/2015 9:30:00 AM

I bought two different colors and I absolutly love both off them. The color stays on really well, the pigmentation is amazing. The only problem I have with it, is that your lips will feel sticky for some times.

on 2/11/2015 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Have repurchased Endless Raisin and bought different colors... My other favorite is 085 Til Mauve do us Part. Great color, great staying power and doesn't dry my lips out... Will continue to repurchase.

on 1/10/2015 3:09:00 PM

I purchased this in ravishing rouge which is a true red. I think it would flatter every skin tone. The texture is quite dry but certainly not matte. I detect a little bit of sparkle in the tube but surprisingly doesn't show up on my lips. It's comfortable to wear for a few hours. Maybe 2-3 hours later , your lips will start to feel thirsty. At this point I just want to wipe it off and start over. I love the color and the fact that it doesn't bleed. It does transfer but compare to a regular lipstick this will stay on much longer. I also love the scent. Smells like a candy to me. I will buy again in the same color.

on 12/12/2014 11:04:00 PM

I purchased this in Keep me Coral. It's not really a coral shade, more like a peachy terracotta. It looks fantastic with my light olive skin and I find I'm wearing it a great deal. I notice that many other reviewers are saying that some of the colors look shimmery or have glitter in them. Keep me Coral definitely does not. Neither the test that I tried, or the tube I bought have any glitter or frost.

I love the fact that there is no top coat, the pointed tip makes getting a good outline easy, and I really don't have to use a lip liner with this shade because it's not too dark.

All long wear lippies can be drying. I use a lip balm first, apply the rest of my makeup, wipe off any lip balm that has not absorbed and then apply. It is annoyingly tacky in texture for a couple of minutes (even if I have not used lip balm before hand) but it soon dries to a fairly low sheen but not totally matte finish. This is a good thing, because at 51, I really don't look that good in seriously matte lippies.

The downside is the stinky fragrance. Makeup should never be fragranced, there's just no need for it. However I like the color so much I'll overlook it.

Lasting power on me is 4 hours if I'm eating or drinking, 6 if not. I never expected it to last 14 hours so I'm fine with that. When it begins to wear off, instead of touching up your lips, remove completely (comes off easily with a tissue) and apply a fresh coat. If you touch up the first coat when it wears off, you will end up with a cakey, uneven finish that will show up any dry patches or flakes on your lips.

Two thumbs up - I just wish there were more colors in the range that I liked.

on 12/12/2014 8:52:00 PM

This is wonderful! A little drying. Goes on matte and lasts a long time (not 14 hours, but doesn't come off easily). Just make sure your lips are moisturized and exfoliated, and don't expect it to actually last 14 hours (especially if you eat greasy foods!). It can be a little drying. I have it in a taupe shade and plan to try other colors. Since it is drying, I think I will stick to the lighter shades. The darker shades tend to look better when the lipstick is moister.

on 11/7/2014 3:35:00 AM

I have this in 055 Keep Me Coral, because I adore anything Coral or Peach.

I do like this lipstick, and I don't know if it stays on for 14hours, but staying power was okay.
The color is prettier on the lip than it is in stick form. I had a friend watch me put it on and exclaim: "It's so much better on!" At first glance, Keep Me Coral can look a bit drab, but it goes on brighter and somehow more natural. I like the color, even with the slight shimmer.

I did not like the smell however (somewhat greasy), and the lippy made my lips a bit dry, so I always balm up my lips prior to applying, or I put on clear lipgloss afterwards.

All in all, it was not the best product ever, but it made the list for my on-the-go pouch lippies.
I carry around 1 lipgloss, 1 tint, 1 lip balm and 2 lipsticks (along with a small blush, stick concealer and liquid eyeliner), and this was one of the lipsticks.

I would probably not buy the same color, but I would like to try a new color from this line.

wore off embarrassingly with left behind glitter and a line of gunk on my inner lip. it never even got a second chance.

on 11/6/2014 10:02:00 PM

This lip color really has nothing going for it. It's drying, smells like Play- Doh and has bits of glittery material in it. I like satin and matte finishes to my lipsticks and why there isn't but one in the lot is beyond me. It's funny that L'OREAL and Maybelline lipsticks smell the same since L'OREAL bought Maybelline or maybe not. Hmmm. This could and should have been a better product.

Popular Lipsticks