November 27, 2014 | 1505 users online

Lip Gloss - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - HydraFull Gloss - Sugar Pink

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is for the shade "Moi", a natural beige-pink. First off, I could do without the weird spatula applicator. I find myself applying a glob of gloss to my lower lip and then using my finger to spread it around, as the applicator applies product way too thick if you try to use it like a brush. This is a nice, plush, cushiony gloss. Lots of shine. I find this feels very similar to the Maybelline Lip Elixirs, only I like how those feel so much more.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipgloss from sephora because it was on sale for $10 dollars and I have it in the color Bellini. First of all, I really really hate the applicator that this lipgloss comes with, it is a piece of plastic and is impossible to evenly coat lipgloss on my lips. Also, this lipgloss is super sticky and feels really heavy and gross on my lips. I am very sensitive to smells and they can easily make me lose my appetite so the smell of the lipgloss is enough to make me never wear it again. I gave this a 2 because the pigmentation is pretty good but everything else I didn't like.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by realmakeovers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this gloss as a birthday gift from Sephora in the color "Moi". This color is a soft beige/pink. I would have never chosen this color. The applicator is quite different from other lip glosses. It resembles a very small spatula. I actually applied the gloss by flipping the spatula back & forth. Upon applying, my lips instantly appeared fuller. It's also quite hydrating. Btw, I ended up loving the color. It's very natural looking w/just enough shine. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 8:29:00 AM More reviews by meowmom9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got a sample of this in my birch box and fell in love. The gloss is not sticky and stays on so long. It's a great color. The only thing I was not crazy about was the plastic wand applicator. I found it very awkward to use but loved the gloss so much that I have definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2011 9:16:00 AM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This pink is similar to my natural lip shade and therefore goes on fairly sheer. I absolutely love how shiny and full my lips appear with a thin coat of Sugar Pink on them. Unlike other glosses I have, I don't need globs of it in order to get full coverage. The gloss is not sticky or drying. I love it and highly recommend it.