August 20, 2014 | 982 users online

Lips - Christian Dior - Addict Lipstick in Darkroom Brown

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2006 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Such a gorgeous,Natural color..It's a semi sheer rusted peachy brown with slight mauvey undetones.Goes on so smoothly..leaves lips feeling moiturized not dry.Deposits the right amount of color without needing to blot.It's a must have shade for ladies with Auburn hair.For reference I'm an LLL w/ golden undertones MAD minerals Light Golden,JI warm silk,KA SSE 05,LA praire Creme peche,LM Warm Ivory etc..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2004 3:11:00 PM More reviews by lipstik

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very sexy, very pretty and a tad darker than YLBB. (YLBD?) :)

Great for my very golden, very olive skin. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2003 8:27:00 AM More reviews by greeneye

I picked this up following the advice of a MUA-er (who wears MAC C3 and listed her fave colours lipstick), wouldn't have picked it myself otherwise. What a pleasant surprise! It seems to brightens up my whole face. With Chanel 'Nude' lipliner it's a little more mauve, alone, it's more brown but still has that mauve-y shimmer. I find the texure luxurious, it goes on smooth and stays on pretty good. It's my current staple for everyday wear, and that doesn't mean it's boring.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2002 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Julie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I must add to the raves for this shade! It is a plummy pink brown that goes on sheer and completely transforms my face, without making it the main focus. Ever since wearning this, people always comment on how nice I look, not how pretty my lipstick is. It perks me right up and has become my all time favorite shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2002 4:07:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I picked up this and one other shade and was pleasantly surprised. Darkroom brown is a mauvey brown to me, with more brown in it. A beautiful shade that I like to pair with a smoky eye. The lipstick applies smoothly and lasts quite long for a regular lipstick. Didnt dry out my lips or chap them! My only gripe is the price, $22 is alot and the tube that is really pretty is also a pain because of the gold knob at the end. It doesnt fit in a lipstick case or in my designated lipstick spot so it is slightly annoying! But overall a great product. Oh, and the smell is tad annoying at first but it is gone within a minute.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 11:46:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

I think the Dior Addict colours are really nice. This one is not exactly what I would describe as plum brown. At least not on my skintone. Its more of a warm rusty brown with shimmer. Its nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2002 5:47:00 PM More reviews by April2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yay!! Another winner from the dior addict line for me! This is a gorgeous plum brown. This one gives my lips just the right amount of pigment. Longwearing, moisturizing, and comes in a beautiful case. Retails for $22.00.