July 25, 2014 | 1805 users online

Cleansers - Ponds - bio-hydratante dual cleansing lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by BeatFaceBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have repurchased this 3 times all ready, once in the Clarent B3 formula and twice in the Bio-hydratante, I prefer the Clarent B3 just because its pink, lol, but I have'nt been able to find it so I just grab whatever the store has at the time. I pay around $4-$5 USD, I really love this stuff for taking off waterproof mascara and all other eye makeup it also works well to take off a lipstick that has stained you lips. I just put a bit on a cotton round and hold it to my eyes or lips for a few seconds to let it soak into the product and gently start to wipe it away, removes quick and easy. No burning,stinging, or irration to the eyes. It is oil based so its going to be greasy and does leave behind a film, I usually follow up after using this with washing my face and if not with another cotton round soaked with water. A bottle also last a really long time, about 6-7 months for me. This is my HG makeup remover for the performance and price :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this makeup remover/cleanser. When the liquid and the oil is shaken and applied, the solution is more oily than liquid. This helps with the removal of stubbon eye makeup sueh as mascara and long wearing liquid liners. My eyes are not too sensitive, but I find the product is somewhat gentle on my eyes.

If you do not wash your face after using cleansers, then this is not for you because there is an oily residue. Washing your face after use is a must. The smell is pleasant but not overwhelming and it lasts a for a really good time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by asunta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

If I could find this product again I would definately buy it. I picked this up at winners and it works so good. I wear colorstay and its hard to remove, usually I use almond oil to remove but the ponds just cuts right through the makeup with a cotton pad and also removes eye makeup fast and without irritation. I do wash it all off with dove soap after and moisturize because it will leave a heavy oily film. But even if I use almond oil i remove with soap too. I just really like this cleanser.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Madison266

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This Product made my skin feel very greasy! It removed my makeup but added a gross texture to the skin. To use you have to shake it to mix the oil. It overall was gross and uncomfortable. Do not buy this. It's a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was surprisingly really impressed by this cleansing "lotion". I just started wearing revlon color stay foundation so I needed something that would remove the long-wearing product, biore ice cleanser wasn't cutting it. I tried coconut oil (which I usually use to remove eye makeup anyway), it broke me out even though I did a second cleanse afterward. Then I tried the neutrogena naturals makeup remover/cleanser, that stung and made my face red so I didn't even try that more than once. I happened to see this in grocery outlet and gave it a shot. Well, it removes EVERYTHING, doesn't irritate my eyes, no greasy residue and doesn't break me out. What more can I ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by trendy06

Good over the counter cleanser. Easy to use and your skin feels good after using it. Love how my skin looks and feels after using this. Would buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by jeannex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i was very excited to find this product (esp. for only $5!), because i LOVED pond's now discontinued bare and repair eye makeup remover and i was hoping this would be a similar product. and this does work very well as an eye makeup remover. but unfortunately it smells HORRIBLE. like a really strong cheap men's cologne. when i was using this i would close my eyes to go to sleep and feel like i was on the night bus. i would suggest giving it a sniff in the store before purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Tickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This cleanser is great! I wish I had purchased more. Like the other reviewer, I had picked this up at Winners out of curiousity. I actually used this as an eye makeup remover and at $6.99 for 200ml that's a fabulous price. I wear alot of eye makeup and this removed it all without stinging my eyes or leaving them blurry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by charlie_leone

Very moisturizing cleaning lotion, you have to shake it well before use, this is like a cleaning water with oil, need a cotton pad to do the job, it cleans off everything, good for my normal to combo skin type, it does not upset my skin, it make my skin so soft! love it, I got this cleanser at WINNER'S toronto for $6.99 super cheap and good. I am suprise that we have this in Canada thur Winner's. I also get the same line Fresh light lotion with it, I love it as well, it feels rich but not greasy, it works well together, now i only need two bottles a cleanser and a moisturizer no need toner with this line, i like that!