April 21, 2014 | 1315 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Watermelon

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 5:54:00 AM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is now discontinued in UK but they're selling the last of it for 2.50 for a large bottle - bargain.
I love the watermelon smell and you can smell on yourself it during the day - very summery and does smell like Jolly Ranchers!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 5:44:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The sales lady at The Body Shop recommended this body lotion called "Watermelon". She said it suits excellent with the "Raspberry ripple" bath & shower gel. Well, she was right. I like the watermelon scent and the cooling effect it has on my skin. The only problem I have with the body lotions from TBS is that I tend the use it up quite quickly.
It absorbs into the skin quickly and is moisturizing (considering it's a body lotion, not a body butter which I am used to using). I will most likely repurchase. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2012 2:33:00 AM More reviews by emigyaru

I read great reviews about this on the TBS website, and one even mentioned that it was a subtle scent that doesn't make her feel like a little kid. Well, it smells like Jolly Ranchers to me. I can't get used to the scent either - so I ended up giving it away to a niece instead. I did like that it was absorbed quickly and had a nice cooling effect though.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by rachelmoo

The lotion is very suitable to apply after shower. It leave a person smelling like watermelon. However, I think it's just another normal lotion with watermelon scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2011 5:56:00 AM More reviews by Cokioki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a no frills body lotion which I quite like. I like the fact that it has watermelon in it but to be honest it doesn't really smell like watermelons. It's more a combo between watermelon/grapefruit. The price is pretty good, it absorbs into the skin quickly and really like the cooling effect it has on my skin. I might repurchase but only after I've tried the dewberry version.