The Body Shop Watermelon

3.6

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/16/2012 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is now discontinued in UK but they're selling the last of it for 2.50 for a large bottle - bargain.
I love the watermelon smell and you can smell on yourself it during the day - very summery and does smell like Jolly Ranchers!

on 3/31/2012 5:44:00 AM

The sales lady at The Body Shop recommended this body lotion called "Watermelon". She said it suits excellent with the "Raspberry ripple" bath & shower gel. Well, she was right. I like the watermelon scent and the cooling effect it has on my skin. The only problem I have with the body lotions from TBS is that I tend the use it up quite quickly.
It absorbs into the skin quickly and is moisturizing (considering it's a body lotion, not a body butter which I am used to using). I will most likely repurchase. continued >>

on 2/5/2012 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I read great reviews about this on the TBS website, and one even mentioned that it was a subtle scent that doesn't make her feel like a little kid. Well, it smells like Jolly Ranchers to me. I can't get used to the scent either - so I ended up giving it away to a niece instead. I did like that it was absorbed quickly and had a nice cooling effect though.

on 1/7/2012 12:25:00 PM

The lotion is very suitable to apply after shower. It leave a person smelling like watermelon. However, I think it's just another normal lotion with watermelon scent.

on 9/22/2011 5:56:00 AM

This is a no frills body lotion which I quite like. I like the fact that it has watermelon in it but to be honest it doesn't really smell like watermelons. It's more a combo between watermelon/grapefruit. The price is pretty good, it absorbs into the skin quickly and really like the cooling effect it has on my skin. I might repurchase but only after I've tried the dewberry version.