August 30, 2014 | 1645 users online

Shampoo - Proclaim Tea Tree Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by HollyWould123

I purchased on a whim on sale at Sally's. It was $3, can't go wrong with that! I do not suffer from dry or itchy scalp but I do have long, tangled hair that this claimed it would detangle. At any rate, I found this to be a run of the mill shampoo. Nothing special..but I would repurchase if I saw it on sale again. The formula was a little on the thick side, even a little clumpy (could be why it was on sale), but easy enough to work into a lather. I found it to be a bit drying to my hair, but I overdose on conditioner and leave-in conditioning products alike so this wasn't that big of a deal. Most shampoos (especially the cheap ones) have harsh detergents that dry out hair, this was not any different. I did love the minty tea tree scent, definitely a lovely touch. Overall a decent, average product for a great price!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this when it went on sale due to the fantabulous reviews about it on Sallybeauty.com. This miraculous 10-in1 shampoo claims to do it all: soften and detangle hair, add luxurious shine, soothe itchy scalp, not only nourish but energize the scalp and wash your car for you! All this from one bottle of shampoo. Imagine. In truth, I found this to be absolute crap in a bottle. I mean, can Proclaim have diluted a shampoo any more than this? This is a diluted shampoo that left my fine, dry hair and dry scalp feeling thirsty and strawlike and not throughly cleaned. Other than realizing, I wasted a couple of bucks, this did nothing for me. It does have a nice minty tea tree scent; I will give it that.