April 16, 2014 | 1916 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Charmed Life

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by peachesss

I love this product is their any chance they'll sell it again in BBW

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Chrissydoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Charmed Life gets way too sweet after awhile. I bought it thinking that I loved it, but when I put it on I realized I didn't like it that much. I used it a few times, and I've had it for about a year and it's in the back of the closet under all of my other bottles.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the charmed life body butter last year for Christmas and I rarely use it because its a very strong overwhelming smell to me. Too sweet and vanilla for my liking. I'll use it up till its gone because its still feels really nice and creamy on the skin but yeah the smells a little much :-(

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My sister bought me this last year for Christmas it came with a body mist, body lotion, body wash & lip gloss. I'll start by saying at first, i did love the smell.. but I grew to find it repulsive actually. I'm not sure what it is about it but It smells odd to me, I can't even describe it! The lipgloss though smells like vanilla cake and I absolutley love it.
I got this last year for christmas, I only used a few spritzes of the body spray, half the bottle of lotion and the body wash was gone in a week only because I didn't want to go out and buy a better one.

Needless to say, Not a fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by xoJemz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm late posting this review lol, but whatever. I got this the day after Christmas so it was 75% off (super affordable). I got it because of that, I got 1 fragrance mist and 2 body lotions. I always get one body mist and 2 lotions for any scent, since my lotions run out faster than the spray (I only have a teeny tiny bit of spray left after finishing the second bottle of lotion). I LOVED this scent, it was my signature scent pretty much almost this entire year. I don't really mind that it got discontinued though, because I'm ready to move on. I liked how fresh it smells and it lasts the WHOLE day! It dies down to a somewhat fruity scent, little vanilla, tiny bit powdery, but it's sweet ya know? That's what I really liked about it. If it came back, I would repurchase just to use it here and there, but not as my signature scent. I know signature scents are supposed to be like your GO-TO scent like forever or for years, but I'm in high school so I feel like each year, I'm into different scents. Some people don't like the packaging but I sort of like it, of course I'm a teen, so my view on it is different. I can understand why older people don't like the packaging though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

I'm late to the party on this one as I think it's discontinued. Charmed Life is what I would call a tropical vanilla... Specifically, the label calls it "...a blend of juicy guava, sparkling pear and creamy vanilla musk." I have it in the body cream and I enjoy layering it under my spring/summer perfumes. Agree with the others, the packaging pattern for this entire line is ridiculously silly. It's as if they were trying to attract clowns to buy the product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

I hated this when I first discovered the lotion. I thought it smelled like dried glitter. Then for Christmas, my husband bought me the full sized splash, lotion, and shower gel. I was planning on returning it, but then I used the three step ritual and I really liked it! It smelled like a fruity baby powder. I made me feel feminine and fresh! It is now discontinued and if it ever comes back I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Track4ever07

I absolutely love love love this scent. I was soo sad to see it go. I have the lotion, body wash and the shimmer mist. I find this scent lasts longer then some of my other bath and body works scents. This scent is very fresh, light and soft, but you can still smell it without it being overpowering. If they wouldn't of discontinued this scent I would certainly repurchase. I also love the bright,fun and quirky packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by crystal19

I gotta tell ya, the name and packaging of this product is very Young and CHEAP looking! That being said, it is a very pretty scent. It is Cottony and lightly sweet. It is also a cross between wanting to smell soft without smelling like baby powder (SEA ISLAND COTTON/COTTON BLOSSOM) You can be a Twenty or Thirty something and still wear this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by amymb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm very back-and-forth on this scent. At the same time that I like it, there are things about it that aren't so great. I do like that it's a complex scent and one of the few that reminds me of an actual perfume. But then again it's as if the scent is never consistent. Some days it's very dry and musky and others very floral and sweet. I guess that's one of the advantages of it.