Korres Jasmine Body Milk

3.8

on 6/15/2015 7:09:00 AM

This body lotion has an okay texture, but the scent is a bit too chemical-ly for me. The jasmine is overwhelming an the lotion actually contains a lot of filler ingredients. In terms of performance this lotion is okay, but there are many better options out there.

on 6/15/2015 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have it in the tube form and I like the packaging. Gorgeous smell! Hydrating enough for daily use but it won't perform miracles applied twice a week on very dry skin. I have the matching shower gel which I love too.

on 1/25/2013 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I'm a body milk/ body butter maniac and of course I had to try this one!
Good news: it's not greasy at all, easy to apply, nice packaging, natural ingredients
Bad news: not very moisturizing, has a powdery feel once applied, got tired of the scent quickly
For me it was average and won't repurchase

on 10/30/2011 4:53:00 PM

I'm on my second tube of this stuff, and I love it. I normally don't like using body lotion, but this one sinks in and leaves a powdery feeling on my skin, which I love. The fragrance is lovely and lasts a long time.

on 8/13/2011 11:38:00 AM

I like the pump dispenser and the fact it doesn't contain parabens. I love the jasmine smell - though it might fight with your perfume a bit because it's pretty strong. It's more of a lotion than a milk. It's runny but not watery. But it doesn't sink in all that well so I would like to try the body butter next.