February 27, 2015 | 2012 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Watt's Up!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2015 12:03:00 AM More reviews by aimeeestfancy

really pretty, natural and subtle glow, this is what I go for on minimal days when I still wanna get my glow on

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2015 8:42:00 AM More reviews by carolinelovesbunnies

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Such a pretty creme stick highlighter. It looks great and very subtle but noticeable on my fair skin. It photographs beautifully! I like the texture and feeling, smooth and substantial but not heavy. It blends well and looks good on its own, with blush, and/or even countouring/bronzer. I have received the mini size multiple times in sets and such but I would definitely repurchase this highlighter. Also, it did not break me out, which is great.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2015 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Jskerkie

The sample size is nothing compared to the full size. I didn't really care for the smaller sized version but decided to purchase the full version on a whim. So happy I did! This gives you the perfect lit from within look. Very pretty and almost angelic looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2015 2:56:00 PM More reviews by halwa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good everyday highlighter to keep in your makeup for work. Easily blends into your skin and the shimmer goes away in about ten minutes. I find I don't really even need to apply blush with this. If you like a more contemporary "bare face" makeup look this definitely adds dimension and achieves that result. I use this on my cheek bones and bridge of my nose. Interested in finding something a bit more "matte" with a similar concept in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2015 8:10:00 PM More reviews by fatnoise

I've had this highlighter for over a year now, I use it as a part of my daily makeup routine and I must say...a little goes a long way, I have barely even finished a 1/4 of the product. I am asian and I have a yellow undertone to my skin so the champagne colour of this highlighter definitely suits me well. At first I thought it was too shiny and sparkly for me but it gives a subtle glow and it doesn't look glittery like other highlighters do. However, it does not last long! It fades throughout the day but because of the amount they give you I'm perfectly fine with reapplying it. It's not the most affordable highlighters in the market but I would definitely recommend this product. Especially because its a cream stick formula, its easy to blend with your finger/brush/sponge.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2015 10:59:00 AM More reviews by ellablue123

I got the mini size of this and used it in Hawaii because I wanted a highlighter that would last through water (since it is cream based and not powder based).

It is yellow based and has a very subtle sheen and does stay for a long time beause it is cream based and not a powder. However, its a little too subtle and I much prefer Physicians Formula's shimmer strips which give a more strong glow.

I am not a huge fan of the original full size packaging and I think it is super over priced without being a unique shade. It is rather easy to blend though.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2015 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Gotbug12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is good for a light highlighted effect/ dewy look. It is quite shimmery but is a nice champagne colour, which is flattering to most skin tones. I personally don't like this as I don't like the creamy stick form. I find it hard to blend and it moves my base beneath. It's very expensive and I perfer powder highlighters. Cute packaging though. Blender sponge is a good idea but I don't find it works very well.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2015 7:25:00 PM More reviews by asideofladies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gives a really nice, subtle, dewy look to the skin. The champagne colour is super natural. However, I find that more shimmery highlighters like this aren't my thing, they tend to make me look oily.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2015 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Mimiq

I love the cute packaging. I have the deluxe size and it's very handy. Lovely product which gives a dewy finish. It's subtle and does not give a fake look. Blending is a slight problem. Downside is the price. Wish it were cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 4:20:00 AM More reviews by Caracara87

My HG highlighter, not to glittery, just very luminous and dewy looking. I use this on my check bones, brow bones, my Cupid's bow and straight down my nose. I love this stuff!