October 31, 2014 | 769 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Watt's Up!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Yumi2

My problem with this product is that there are some major shimmer specks in this highlighter , yes it's milled down really really fine but during the day under the sun it's unnatural looking and the product is obvious because of the shimmer in it.

I was wondering why my bf had shimmer on his face...until I realized it was me and this highlighter I was wearing that must of rubbed off and on to him. After I realized how obvious and highlighter looked on him from what rubbed off I've never touched this product since.

BUT if you need a spot light shimmery highlighter for whatever reason this is a good one...I would wear this if I was going out at night or to a dimly lighted place in which case it would look just right cuz no one has the eye power to detect shimmery-ness. The consistency of this cream highlighter is good, its long lasting, the stick in the tube product packaging makes it easy to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by plaidinator

This is a nice cream highlighter that I add to the high points of my face to give more dimension. I swipe it on my cheekbones, nose bridge, cupids bow and blend it out easily with a finger.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in a sample size and I quite like adding this to the top of my cheeks for a bit more dimension. Reserved for special events, I find it a bit much for everyday. There are better alternatives for a more reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

I absolutely love this product, I received a "sample" size when I ordered some things off of Sephora and fell in love with it, went to buy the full size product and just couldn't justify it to myself, it IS great and I still haven't run out of my sample size so I'm pretty sure the full size product would last forever, but $36 for a cheek bone highlight is just extortionate in my opinion, i'm all for high-end products but that's just unnecessary

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by songtothesiren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This works for my NC20 (right now NC25 because of summer) skin tone. I don't think this is suitable for everyday, however, as the shimmer is definitely noticeable (though if you blend it in, it is unlikely that anyone but people who are familiar with makeup will notice). This looks more natural when used on the bridge of the nose, and the shimmer is not as noticeable, but for some reason it is very obvious when you use it on the top of your cheeks. I would reserve using this product for special events or night time, unless you're going for a very highlighted/radiant look.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

Yuck.
I do not like how this looks on the skin.
Maybe because I have oily skin?? IDK I just hate the color of this and think is looks EXTREMELY fake!
No idea why anyone thinks shimmery products give a "natural glow" LOL
Hideous.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Mis72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This highlighter has a great gold champagne colour it works perfectly on darker skin tones. It makes my skin look radiant it's long-lasting, & smooth application. I got the deluxe trial size from sephora and as soon as I run out I will purchase a full size.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This was a nice product to sample (I have the mini version), but I think I prefer powder highlighters better. The formula is pretty good- it is not greasy or fake looking. I like how portable it is in the stick form, as well. The problem is that I have yet to find a highlight better than E.L.F.'s Studio Bronzer for $3.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Amy622

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I felt BAD spending thirty bucks on highlighter.... But this stuff is amazing and now, I can't live without it. It makes your skin look flawless, but warning: don't overdo it you'll look oily. It is long wearing, and long lasting. Just the sample size lasted me three months. It's an HG for me

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a sample size as a brithday bonus at my Sephora. I put off trying it for a while because I doubted there was any point in wearing highlighter when I already had a Snow White complexion. But I really like this. It is a champagne color and you don't notice the highlight on me very much (but I don't think you should anyway). I noticed that my cheekbones stood out really nicely when the light hit the highlighter and I was sold. This little sample has last me a really long time since you don't need to use much of it at all to make an impact. When I run out, I think I'll repurchase the smaller size, rather than the full size since it lasts so long for me. I use it to highlight my cheekbones, my cupid's bow and sometimes to highlight under my brow.