Goddess Garden Kid's Natural Sunscreen SPF 30

Please, for the love of god, do not buy this sunscreen. It is so ridiculously thick and opaque that it's almost impossible to rub in at all, and even worse, it dosn't work at all. I got one of the worst sunburns of my life using this garbage, and I know I used plenty, and even reapplied it. I can't believe how it literally did NOTHING. I actually feel that it made me burn WORSE somehow. Totally overpriced and totally ineffective. Also leaves your skin so white it looks like paint.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Great sunscreen! It received a good rating on skin deep for not being toxic and works great. It does have an herbal scent but it disappears within 5 minutes. It does leave a little bit of a white cast but geez it's not a fashion show. It works and it's safe unlike your average sunscreens out there.

I have melasma, and since developing it a few years ago I have worn mineral-based sunscreen every day, summer and winter. I started with Elta MD, but it was expensive, and had nano particles, which aren't supposed to be good. I switched around, Burt's Bees, some other brands whose names I can't remember, always trying to go as natural as possible, and as zinc-based as possible. I found some Garden Goddess in a health food store. It was for babies. It wasn't meant for your face, but I figure, it was all natural, mostly organic, meant for babies, how bad could it be for your face? I used it and have been very happy. It goes on white, but that's good, because you can see the coverage. Let it dry and it blends in. I have also used the regular Garden Goddess stuff for body. Both equally good on my face with a high percentage of zinc, I think around 20%, which is just perfect. I found the GG at Whole Foods the second time. And, it does not stink, like a previous reviewer says, at all. Also, I have extremely acne prone skin and this does not break me out one iota. It has also received EWG's 2011 highest rating for being most effective and non-toxic. Perfect. I love this stuff. My extremely frustrating and unwelcome melasma is not getting worse, and my face is well protected. Thanks, GG!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

i hate this. it stinks terribly. no one would want to come around u if u put this crap on. i call this a dont buy.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Wow, this smells soooo strongly of lavender it's ridiculous. I think it's way too strong, especially for a kid's sunscreen. It also leaves such a white cast it looks like I am wearing kabuki makeup. The reason I am giving this two "lippies" instead of one is that it works ok as a body sunscreen.