October 25, 2014 | 877 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lush Amber

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Steviacammack

I love this! most used lipstick! Perfect nude for pale beauties! :O)
I'm saving what i have left... Ugh. i need to find a backup! lol
It's a perfect nude for my NC15-20 skintone. It doesnt wash me out and it's creamy and smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2011 4:33:00 AM More reviews by sarahanne40

This lovely lightly opaque honeyed nude with a hint of pink. Its quite hard to describe this shade, but I would say this is my most wearbable recent purchase - I have already used half of it since I got it less than a couple of months ago. If you want a nude than isn't completely opaque (lustre finish), this is great - I wear it with Boldly Bare lip pencil to make it last a little longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by ssherices

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a beautiful lipstick! It gives my lips a nice neutral kick! I love this! I hope this becomes permanent!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by laginappeliz

I bought this and Freckletone at the same time. I had been looking for the perfect nude for my NC 45 skin and had practically given up. These look fantastic! Lush Amber has more of a cool undertone and goes on sheer. It is very moisturizing alone, but to get extra shine I paired it with MAC's Revealing lipglass on top. I got so many compliments. Definitely worth a try for tan to darker toned ladies.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by SareenaS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lush Amber is a sheer peachy beige. It is similar to Freckletone but not as opaque and Freckletone is more peach where Lush Amber is more beige. It is really sheer so I need to layer it on to get the colour I desire. It is a lustre finish which I always find moisturizing. I do like this colour but its not a must have. I also like using this as a layering lipstick over my dryer lipsticks like Honeylove.