Jurlique Purely White Skin Brightening Cleanser

on 6/10/2015 8:13:00 PM

I'm glad that I tried some samples of this before I bought a whole tube, because I would have regretted it, all I can really say about it was that it's really drying, it left my face feeling really tight, it was a bit like how your face feels after just washing it with a plain old soap, so I only used it a few times before I stopped, so I can't really comment on the whitening part of it, but having said that I have used brightening products in the past and I seem to get an instant result from them, I can tell whether they are going to work over time or not and I didn't get anything from this, just a very dry face.

on 6/16/2011 12:06:00 AM

I really wanted to like this but this is nothing but an overpriced average cleanser. I am used to using cleansers that are double the size of this at the same price or less. It foams well but I dont really feel clean after this so is probably better for normal-dry skins. I did not see any brightening action either. This cleanser is virtually exactly the same as Vichy Pureté Thermale Purifying Foaming Cream Cleanser, however the vichy leaves me feeling cleaner. This is no doubt gentle and the quality of ingredients is very high, there is nothing to dislike about this really however at the price it retails at its not worth it. This is just a basic cleanser, nothing more. I felt that the Kiehls Photoage cleanser is probably the only cleanser I have used where afterwards I thought yep, this is definitely brightening. I received the full size gratis and I'm glad I didnt pay for it!