Jurlique Replenishing Foaming Cleanser

4.2

on 6/30/2015 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I usually cannot use foaming cleansers as they tend to strip my face of any moisture (despite my combi/oily skin) but I bought this by mistake, picking it up instead of the Jurlique Replenishing Cleansing Lotion which I thought would be to apply on face and wipe off, and may be more moisturising.

It is a mistake I don't regret at all though. This product is wonderful, smells like its counterpart - of rose and honeysuckle I believe. It is a very luxurious and relaxing scent, perfect for the end of the day. I find myself looking forward to washing my face because of this calming scent.

It dispenses as a milky runny lotion but on wet hands, it lathers up though not to a thick foam. I apply it on my face and wipe off with 2 wet cotton pads/soft cotton rounds (as I do with washing my face as I find its a cleaner but gentle method for my sensitive skin).

I have now even used it to remove SPF50 sunblock and light foundation makeup and it does very well too! I would use 3-4 pumps and about 4-5 wet cotton pads thereafter to get it all cleanly off. Better than my Shiseido Gentle Cleansing Creme which is supposedly for makeup removal. When I use that, I find there is still some residue when I am double cleansing next with the Jurlique so I'm quite confident all I need in future is just the Jurlique

It leaves my skin feeling clean, very soft and refreshed, and less stressed out as I don't notice any clogs or breakouts, having used this for about 3 weeks now. I have noticed my face looks clean, clear and more plumped up.

Price-wise, for the fact it also sufficiently removes my daily makeup (so I don't have to use 2 cleansers), I find it ok (SGD47.10 from the airport). The pump bottle is also hygienic and comes with a twist lock. Just wish they would also do a 100ml size, easy for travlel!

on 4/8/2013 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

One of the best cleansers out there and i have tried sooo many! Foams up enough to wash away daily grime and makeup includiing mascara (without stinging my eyes) while leaving my skin soft and glowy. My only gripe is that being jurlique it is expensive so if i find myself alternating between this and kiehl's ultra facial cleanser which is my other fave, if you love kiehl's ultra this is like a more luxurious, rosier smelling version of it!

on 12/22/2011 6:06:00 PM

mee naaa (other unsure sounds) OK product but will not repurchase.
I love their Calendula cream, their Herbal recovery eye and night face cream and their blemish cream works wonders for me. So overall I love Jurlique.

My skin type: fair dry/combo sensitive

It does remove make up well although I am pretty minimalist (tinted moisturizer)
It does smell divine (rose).
It does latter ok.
It does last long.

My main "naaa.." critic is:
I do not like the (that's gonna be hard to explain:)) the sticky dry clean squeeze I have from it. It is intended for dry skin and it did not do the trick for me. Again, just my experience.

Overall a good product but will not repurchase.

on 12/7/2011 10:22:00 PM

I really do love Jurlique, but sometimes I find the products overwhelmingly smelly, and sometimes find them really pleasant. This one falls into the "really pleasant" category. I like trying different cleansers, but this is one I would (and probably will) pick up again. It is a little spendy, but has a nice aroma and my skin really felt "perky".

on 5/10/2011 9:57:00 AM

I always like Jurlique products and came across this cleanser. It's a gentle cleaner without the overpowering scent or cause any dryness. Although, it's a foaming cleanser but it doesn't foam up very bubbly like other cleanser. I tried using it to clean some light makeup and works fine. I do think it's a bit pricy for a cleanser.