Jurlique Replenishing Foaming Cleanser

on 4/8/2013 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

One of the best cleansers out there and i have tried sooo many! Foams up enough to wash away daily grime and makeup includiing mascara (without stinging my eyes) while leaving my skin soft and glowy. My only gripe is that being jurlique it is expensive so if i find myself alternating between this and kiehl's ultra facial cleanser which is my other fave, if you love kiehl's ultra this is like a more luxurious, rosier smelling version of it!

on 12/22/2011 6:06:00 PM

mee naaa (other unsure sounds) OK product but will not repurchase.
I love their Calendula cream, their Herbal recovery eye and night face cream and their blemish cream works wonders for me. So overall I love Jurlique.

My skin type: fair dry/combo sensitive

It does remove make up well although I am pretty minimalist (tinted moisturizer)
It does smell divine (rose).
It does latter ok.
It does last long.

My main "naaa.." critic is:
I do not like the (that's gonna be hard to explain:)) the sticky dry clean squeeze I have from it. It is intended for dry skin and it did not do the trick for me. Again, just my experience.

Overall a good product but will not repurchase.

on 12/7/2011 10:22:00 PM

I really do love Jurlique, but sometimes I find the products overwhelmingly smelly, and sometimes find them really pleasant. This one falls into the "really pleasant" category. I like trying different cleansers, but this is one I would (and probably will) pick up again. It is a little spendy, but has a nice aroma and my skin really felt "perky".

on 5/10/2011 9:57:00 AM

I always like Jurlique products and came across this cleanser. It's a gentle cleaner without the overpowering scent or cause any dryness. Although, it's a foaming cleanser but it doesn't foam up very bubbly like other cleanser. I tried using it to clean some light makeup and works fine. I do think it's a bit pricy for a cleanser.