September 20, 2014 | 993 users online

Gels/Soaps - Aveeno - positively nourishing antioxidant infused body wash blackberry + vanilla

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 4:51:00 AM More reviews by windchimesss

Smells delicious but not too sugary. Cleanses well without being too drying AND without leaving an oily residue. I didn't notice that it lathers especially well, but I really like it anyway.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love the scent, lathers up nicely and leaves no residue. I will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells great, how I love blackberry :) Lathers up really well.

Sadly, I will not be purchasing again as it's ultimately drying to the skin, and also because Aveeno tests its products on animals. C'mon, in this day & age, there's no excuse for that. AT ALL.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by ForestLobster

This is my favorite shower gel for so many reasons. It is gentle yet effective at cleansing your skin, and doesn't dry it out at all. Also, it isn't heavy as many moisturizing body washes can be and it doesn't leave any residue. It is good in the winter and summer, as it gives my skin just the right amount of moisture and I get of the shower feeling fresh and clean. Now, it also has a beautifully fresh and natural smelling scent, of blackberry and a touch of vanilla. It is one of my favorite berry scents as it smells more life-like than many plastic-y perfumed body wash scents. It is not overpowering, and it is more of a light flowy scent as opposed to stronger ones. I love this body wash.