Korres Mango Butter Lipstick #45- Coral

on 4/18/2013 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

loveeee this lippie! turned out better than i expected. looks very red in the tube, but on, perfectly sheer (but build-able!) coral on my pigmented lips. looks fantastic against my NC42, yellow toned asian skin. very moisturizing, great formula. wanted this for a long time but the color always looked so intense! i finally read reviews that it was sheer and bought it. so happy with this purchase, now looking into buying other colors. totally suitable for daytime wear and can transition for the night by adding more swipes-get a great punch of color but not too bright.

on 4/25/2011 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This one turned out to be the perfect coral for me. It is a sheer wash that can stand alone or layer with other lipsticks, giving them more dimension. The formula is creamy and dewy (as the first reviewer so accurately mentioned) without being a high-gloss or sticky. The mango butter gives this product a subtle tropical scent when you apply, but there's no taste. Keep it in your purse to reapply as needed.

on 4/25/2011 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is the lipstick I bought after spending over an hour in Sephora looking for a new lipstick. The task was so daunting, I almost gave up. I literally tried just about every brand in the store and every color either did nothing to flatter me or deposited too much color on my lips when all I wanted was something subtle. The mango butter lipsticks are perfect! They go on sheer and creamy. They deposit enough color on the lips to make them look done yet the effect is natural and subtle looking at the same time. It also gives a very light shine. I wouldn't say it's glossy, but your lips will look dewy. I've reached a point in my life where my "too much makeup on" teens are behind me and in the past year or two, I've really put a value on the less is more philosophy. I'm usually a pink lipstick girl, and I had to decide whether to get this lipstick in pink or coral. I went with coral because it looked perfect for the sunny weather and had a warmer tone than the pink. It really just brightens up my face. The formula stays on my lips and keeps them soft, huge plus. It cost $18 + tax, but I really believe it was money well spent. Aesthetically the packaging is simple, nothing to write home about, but the tube is very heavy for a lipstick. So the metal used to make it is quite sturdy and of very good quality. I want to get more of these. If you're looking for a subtle lipstick, this is for you.

Popular Lipsticks