Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Stippling Brush

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is such an amazing brush, so versatile!
It can be used for blush (powder and cream) and foundation (even with the likes of Estee Lauder Double Wear) without cakeyness. It gives an airbrush finish! The bristles are very soft and washes very easily (just with liquid soap) without fallout. Love it!

on 8/27/2015 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Airbrush results especially if you use a primer. It's so easy to use, if not a teeny bit time consuming to get it 100% flawless. (Granted I am no professional!) I've only had it a few months so it remains to be seen if the bristles fall out y'all. Love it.

on 8/18/2015 10:33:00 PM

This is my go-to foundation brush for thicker liquid foundations.

It is the perfect size--small enough to get around nose and under eye area while large enough to be able to complete entire face in no time.

When using a stippling motion to distribute foundation throughout my face and then blending with circular motions, I get a near flawless application. I have found with the thickest foundations using a circular motion only with this brush and not using a stippling technique first will give occasional streaking and not nearly the same effect.

I also love how easy this brush is to wash and I have yet to see a bristle fall out. It seems all traces of product are removed with much less effort than my more dense brushes, like my flat top kabuki and Expert Face Brush which take alot of rubbing and rinsing to get completely clean.

This brush is an excellent value!

on 8/13/2015 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

So I bought this after all the rave reviews. It was great then after a few months, whilst I was using it, all the bristles came out! This brush is a cheaper alternative to high end brushes. However, you are better off buying a high end brush as this one doesn't last long.

on 8/5/2015 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I previously had a expert brush which same thing happened to it - all the hair starts to fall off.(i have also attached a picture of how my brush looks like now). I thought maybe because I washed it too often. So i bought three new ones, expert, Stippling and foundation brushes. the hair from the stippling brush starts to fall off less than a month of usage and so i went googling about it and read that others had the same problem!
My advice is don't buy, its not worth changing the brush every one or two months.
On the bright side, the brush works well during the first month. Smooth application.

on 8/4/2015 3:14:00 PM

I love this brush, but only for applying my blusher. It's lovely and soft, washes well and is very easy to control. Love it!

I have only used this brush once but I really love it. It is soft and blends my foundation great. It is a pretty versatile brush and can be used for foundation, powder, blush, and/or bronzer. It was very affordable and easy to access. I have seen them at Walgreens, Walmart, and ulta. The only downfall is I have read reviews on them and A LOT of people say theirs did not last long at all. Many said after the very first wash the bristles came out completely. I washed mine today and this has not happened YET. Fingers crossed.

on 7/18/2015 11:48:00 AM

I did not really need another stipple brush, but, I like the Real Techniques brushes, and wanted this one!! I am not disappointed.

Washes easily, no shedding, dries up nicely..does what is supposed to, and does it well! No complaints!!

I use this for applying heavily pigmented blushes. I also sometimes use this to apply a bronzer all over on days I want a lighter makeup look -- still a little 'something' and yet not go full-out with the contour shades and brushes. Great workhorse of a brush, as are all RT brushes. IMHO if you want a quality makeup brush, go to a makeup artist!! Samantha and her sister know what they are doing, that is for sure!!

on 7/17/2015 12:42:00 PM

I have to admit, I received this as a gift and had no idea whatsoever how or when to use this brush. Months later, I went to the Real Techniques website to view a tutorial and discovered how easy it is to use this brush. It makes my liquid foundation look very natural and almost flawless. Highly recommended and very affordable.

on 7/15/2015 10:21:00 AM

I loveeee this brush! I've had the ELF small stippling brush for awhile, and love that one too, but i read alot of hype on this one, and picked it up one day at walgreens for i think around $8.

I def prefer this one over my ELF brush! I use this to apple my Too Faced BB Creme (the version that was recently DC, it comes in the pot) my face looks airbrushed when i'm done.

love love love RT brushes! and i love that they are so easily available and such great quality for such a amazing price!

Top Rated Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Products